Big Boss

Red Dead Redemption 2 [READ OP BEFORE POSTING]

All characters revealed, so far. Follow this thread:

Also, John Marston, Abigail Roberts (the last name is a hint that they're not officially married or something) and Jack Marston.

And this Josiah Trelawney guy looks very very similar to the 'I Know You' guy from RDR. 😲

From RDR:

MysteryMan-RDRedemption.jpg

Dam we need Bonnie MacFarlane too. A standout character in the first game. 

Damn! Twitter is such a pain when you've decided a media blackout for a specific game. Anyhoo, nothing spoilerific in this link at all.

...from the above article really excited to read:

"GTA V is currently the highest-grossing media title in history, but Bass and Garbut are confident that Red Dead Redemption 2's world surpasses anything the game studio has done before. "

""It’s the sense of life the game has that most sets it apart," Garbut adds. "When you first enter a town and you see the townspeople going about their business, building houses, selling papers, hanging out, you can instantly tell that we’ve never experienced this detail in an open world game before."

"That level of immersion, Garbut says, is their biggest goal. "Making the player forget they are playing a game, and instead leaving them with a memory of a place,"

"Switching characters made sense and was a lot of fun in Grand Theft Auto V," Bass says, before adding, "Sticking with a single character felt more appropriate for the structure and narrative of a Western."

So no switching between characters like in GTA 5.

Lotsa new info guys, check out the homepage:

New locations, screens etc released....

Edited by Infected

Cool. Thanks. @b!t

I wonder why the OP hasn't updated this thread with the new content. I was looking there and got confused :lol:

Edited by L33TWiZaRd

2 hours ago, abhinit90 said:

no limited edition release in India right?

As per GTS, yes

If you are talking about Collector's Edition without the game then no

4 hours ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

Cool. Thanks. @b!t

I wonder why the OP hasn't updated this thread with the new content. I was looking there and got confused :lol:

Coz only op cared about creating thread before anyone else. 

1st game i will buy for scorpio :panic:
Even if i have to buy scorpio from grey market .
jhutha

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, sobbii said:

jhutha

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Huh He talking Xbox One X? 

Didn't he already own one? 

On 9/19/2018 at 12:26 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Huh He talking Xbox One X? 

Didn't he already own one? 

He has already bought several games for his X. So what he said is partly untrue :P

@triggr happy ssExplain yourself

Today we’re excited to announce Red Dead Online, a new online connected experience set against the backdrop of Red Dead Redemption 2's enormous open world.

Red Dead Online is an evolution of the classic multiplayer experience in the original Red Dead Redemption, blending narrative with competitive and cooperative gameplay in fun new ways. Using the gameplay of the upcoming Red Dead Redemption 2 as a foundation, Red Dead Online will be ready to be explored alone or with friends, and will also feature constant updates and adjustments to grow and evolve this experience for all players.

Red Dead Online is planned for launch in November 2018, initially as a public beta, with more news to come soon. As with most online experiences of this size and scale, there will inevitably be some turbulence at launch.  We look forward to working with our amazing and dedicated community to share ideas, help us fix teething problems and work with us to develop Red Dead Online into something really fun and innovative.

Access to Red Dead Online is free to anyone with a copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 on either PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60579/Red-Dead-Online

For more information about Red Dead Online, check out IGN's Q&A here: 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/09/19/red-dead-online-devs-reveal-first-details

San Andreas rpg mechanics?  Stamina,hunger nd all tht crap? Oh God no :(