Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

So everything shown is in-engine and in-game right?. Any month works except March. God of War 4 may release in March. Two huge games in one Month might eat into each other initial sales. God of war sales may get affected. RDR2 won't have problem selling even if launches on the same day as God of war 4.  

2 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

So everything shown is in-engine and in-game right?. Any month works except March. God of War 4 may release in March. Two huge games in one Month might eat into each other initial sales. God of war sales may get affected. RDR2 won't have problem selling even if launches on the same day as God of war 4.  

Yes, captured on PS4.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, adity said:

Day one.
RDR is back, boys.
Looked awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

Simply loved it!

:majesty: Rockstar Games. :majesty:

I'm certainly buying the Limited/Collector's/the best edition of this game. This game deserves it.

tr00 tr00 :wOOtjumpy: 

but trailer was...ummmm....i can't say, ain't hyped about it the way i was for RDR, in no ways i am saying that i ain't looking forwards for RDR2, but the trailer was weak

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

tr00 tr00

but, i think both the games would do well irrespective of launch dates

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

Yes, captured on PS4.

If it's looking this good on PS4 then imagine how good it will look on One X :panic:

I hope they don't go for parity nonsense and make good use of extra gpu power and ram on One X 

Edited by WhiteWolf

That was a weak trailer. 

Description: 

The story of outlaw Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang as they rob, fight and steal their way across the vast and rugged heart of America in order to survive. Coming Spring 2018 to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.

RDR 2 on One X will likely be the best console version.

-----------------

Will there be multiple main characters like GTA V, where there were 3 main characters in the campaign. I am interested in the campaign part of it and if GTA V is being used as the starting point for RDR 2, then it is on the must buy list, given, it comes to PC ASAP..[emoji52]