Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

may be the screenshots are from Xbox One X, Lol JK. Don't worry guys graphics will be great and I expect it to run well on base consoles. Is there any mention of resolution and framerate.  

Here. I fixed it for you.

3 hours ago, kemosabe said:

Micro Transactions is targeted for Whales (people who buy and spend on games a lot on regular basis) -- steam sales buyers should not be bothered much about it 

steam lol,  i would be surprised if the game comes within another year of console release to come on steam , as i know RDR never made it !

49 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

steam lol,  i would be surprised if the game comes within another year of console release to come on steam , as i know RDR never made it !

In a post GTA V PC world, I am hopeful that RDR 2 PC will come after a year of current gen release.

Trusted Reviews: Red Dead Redemption 2 leak 

Battleroyale Mode confirmed 

According to the notes, Red Dead Redemption 2’s online component will feature ‘Battle Royale’, ‘Revive and Survive’ and ‘Money Grab’ modes.

Red Dead Redemption 2 will allow you to play both the main campaign and multiplayer in first-person. The document states the game will have bespoke animations to fit the style.

Specific player actions during campaign missions will lead to events unfolding differently depending on which characters you interact with. This could lead to different mission outcomes, objectives and dialogue depending on how you behave morally in each playthrough.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/red-dead-redemption-2-leak-reveals-battle-royale-first-person-more-3388634

I fully expect the next Battlefield game to have to too. Thats the one I really am looking forward to. They already have the basic infrastructure in place. 

PUBG had better get their sh*t together. Everyone wants the crown. 

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Django_3101 said:

but he had scars on his face.  or is the timeline of this game before RDR 1?

1692653-red_dead_redemption_john_marston

Its a prequel and Marston is one of the gang members. But I never thought he'd be front and center again in the ads and trailers.