Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

Yeah, maybe if you are used to 20-25 fps with awful pacing and terrible gunplay with constant frame dipping. Has to be one of the worst purchase made on PS4. 

Control might be even worse as it was pretty bad on PC itself. Hopefully RDR 2 PC version isn't like console version. 

19 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Lol, thats a Hyperbole. Far away from a horrible experience. Horrible experience would be control PS4 pre patch combat encounters.

Clocked in 50+ hours and only fps problem i noticed was in saint dennis. And that too was nothing major.

Yup,same here

Played it on the standard PS4 pro, only time where I saw a little bit of slowdown was in Saint Denis....but otherwise it was smooth sailing,

50 + hours in the game

Yup,same here

Played it on the standard PS4 pro, only time where I saw a little bit of slowdown was in Saint Denis....but otherwise it was smooth sailing,

50 + hours in the game
Same. I wish there was story mode DLC :(

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

On 10/31/2019 at 12:37 AM, Heaven Angel said:

PC preload started on rockstar launcher. Size 109 GB. 

dafaq!! Have we reached a time where every AAA game is of this size!

1 minute ago, b!T said:

dafaq!! Have we reached a time where every AAA game is of this size!

Certainly, as the time passes and more better looking games enter the market the size tend to grow. Remember the time when the games were 5 to 8 gb and still it was a lot for us back then. 

Just now, Heaven Angel said:

Certainly, as the time passes and more better looking games enter the market the size tend to grow. Remember the time when the games were 5 to 8 gb and still it was a lot for us back then. 

True, I wish they could give an option to not download all the 4K stuff for people who wanna play at 1080p.

• Like 1

True, I wish they could give an option to not download all the 4K stuff for people who wanna play at 1080p.
Interesting idea, hope we can see this kind is optional download in future game

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

If youre looking to play the game on PC when it comes out, or you haven't played it on PS4/One X yet, this is the most useful video to watch.

May contain minor spoilers but can easily be avoided as the guy warns you if he says something spoiler-y.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk