Big Boss

Red Dead Redemption 2

3 hours ago, Grievous said:

I got 1400 rs off so there's that... and have you all received your pre order bonuses code?

Yes do share if its not confidential.

I won 1000rs voucher through a college event and there was an offer of 10% discout via digital transaction :)

Anyone pre-ordered this through Amazon India? Seller is GameKart, from the reviews seems good.

2 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Anyone pre-ordered this through Amazon India? Seller is GameKart, from the reviews seems good.

I did. Don't expect Day 1 or 2 delivery though

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

I did. Don't expect Day 1 or 2 delivery though

Yup, I'm thinking 3-4 days but with Prime you never know, could be less! :wOOtjumpy:

8 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

I did too. I'm in Hyderabad and since the game delivery is Amazon Fulfilled and Prime, based on recent experiences I believe I will get the game by 12 noon the next day of shipping. I hope they ship on the release day.

^Why not just order it on release date with 1-day delivery? I think they'll give more priority to a 1-day delivery order than to a pre-order :P 

Edited by STICK3Rboy

2 hours ago, Gavara Tarun said:

Pre-order bonus? You're right too. But I got 400/- off so,  not a big deal.

You end up getting the pre order bonus anyways. That's what my experience has been so far. 

Is there any deal using which we can get 10% off?

Pre-order bonus? You're right too. But I got 400/- off so,  not a big deal.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, mafia97 said:

Is there any deal using which we can get 10% off?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I got it in the Independence Day Sale. 10% off on purchase of more than Rs 3000, upto Rs 1500. SBI Debit/Credit cards.

But yeah, Gamestheshop had 500/- off like a day ago. Paytmmall has some 520/- off too, but I don't trust the seller because of no return/replacement.

So when do pre order bonuses code go out? days before release?

I think EA is paying them to write this stuff so people pre-order BF5.

Bfv is doing extremely well. I played it’s beta and damn. It’s so much better than bf1. I really liked it. In RDR2 if they allow us to play beta then we can decide for ourself how it is. Other than that I guess we have to rely on these news.

DmXMogwXoAA7XJL.jpg

Rockstar Games has posted a new teaser of sorts for the much-anticipated open-world western Red Dead Redemption 2. This comes in the form of a Wanted poster for Dutch Van Der Linde, the leader of the Van Der Linde gang at the heart of the story.

The poster explains that Dutch robbed a boat in Blackwater and made off with $150,000; he is also wanted, dead or alive, on multiple counts of murder. The poster also gives us some insight into who Dutch is as a person. "A charismatic, manipulative individual believed to harbor subversive, anti-American ideals." He's in his mid-forties and has dark hair.

link