Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

If that would have been the case, then Rockstar would have never released LA Noire in 2011 and Max Payne 3 in 2012. They would have rather concentrated all their resources on GTAV, isn't it?

Baba all i know is that Rockstar could not get RDR ported to pc atleast according to member Ambar_beediman ( :P) is that all codes were gone and entire game would have to be redone...now Rockstar hands were full with titles you mentioned plus GTAV and now RDR2....

This game will come to pc . Even GTA 5 came to PC eventually.

Mp should be epic..

GTA V mp is amazing has insnae support as well..

Was never able to play RDR online, never found any player due to some stupid nat restriction..

RDR mp was pretty good.....played a few times ....was fun

in R* i believe :P gta mp is so epic....im sure rdr2 will be too

1KowIYI.jpg

:rofl:

Tera bhi naam Mohit...lagta hai sab Mohit ka ek problem hai...bc.....

The original game did not come out on pc is because that team had no backup or code or whatever you need to port this game again and they have to do all the work again just to port it and Rockstar seemed to be already working with GTA5 and now RDR 2.

I can bet my kidney this will come to PC but after 6mo. - 1 year.

Kaise pata chala mera naam Mohit hai? :)

I hope what you say comes true, this game really needs to be enjoyed to its full graphical extend on a PC. I can understand they can take time for it but I wished they atleast say so, not leave the PC players hanging if it will come or not.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

But the games are still super costly, had purchased a ps3 which turned out to be a very bad decision. Could only afford to buy a couple of games. That's why sticking to cheap PC gaming.

Buy a console game on TP.

Beat it and sell it off for 200-300 less.

Profit.

Kaise pata chala mera naam Mohit hai? :)

I hope what you say comes true, this game really needs to be enjoyed to its full graphical extend on a PC. I can understand they can take time for it but I wished they atleast say so, not leave the PC players hanging if it will come or not.

Raw, mossad, cia, Mi6 ke saath kam kar kar ke you learn thing or two.... B)

..Tera xbox live ka GT dekh ke...

Profit.

I can't get to sell a game ever, if I like a game a lot I like to play it again after a couple of months so buying and selling won't work for me. Plus a game like this needs to be enjoyed in multi-player too.

Though I really hope R* focuses more on the single player and not completely forget it.

To be completely honest I wanted a Bully 2 much more than a red dead redemption.

Raw, mossad, cia, Mi6 ke saath kam kar kar ke you learn thing or two.... B)

..Tera xbox live ka GT dekh ke...

Oh Hehe, salo sai login nahi kiya hai xbox live par.

Profit.

+1

That's what I've doing for 4 years now (since PS3). Can't afford to buy console games at their launch prices.

Edited by quixote_1989

By the way, has anyone noticed this?

IUtDPbw.jpg?1

Could possibly be a marketing tie-up with Rockstar and if Sony tries to protect its right, we may also see a delay in release on Xbox.

Edit: Corrected a spelling before English language :lol: Nazis blasted me for it

Edited by ThatPSFanboy

GTAV is like 5.6 million copies on steam alone and the highest discount it received was 40% afaik. Now it does not include retail copies, all other sellers keys( GMG, G2A, nuuvem etc.). They were giving 8-10$ off on day1 for non steam gta 5 keys. Its safe to assume another 1 million copies( now this number can be much bigger because there is always more discount on non steam keys). Now 6.6 or 7 million copies is definitely a smaller number compared to consoles number but individually it is a strong number. Their strategy to make people double dip might be the reason to not announce PC version. Of course GTA is much bigger than RDR and same performance will be hard to achieve, but i dont think this time they'll skip RDR for pc.

• Like 1

very eager to see the trailer. there was one theory floating around that the game was to shown at sony's e3 conference and they already had a trailer ready but it ended with the character walking into a bar and shooting a bunch of people. there was a real life bar shooting in US just days before the event and rockstar postponed it to not get any backlash. even the placement on days gone (trailer at the start, demo at the end) in the conference seemed weird but make sense it the trailer did get pulled out in the last moment.

By the way, has anyone noticed this?

IUtDPbw.jpg?1

Could possibly be a marketing tie-up with Rockstar and if Sony tries to protect its right, we may also see a delay in release on Xbox.

Edit: Corrected a spelling before English language :lol: Nazis blasted me for it

Ps will most probably get some exclusive DLC but Rockstar won't delay launch of Xbox version. They are not that cheap.

even the placement on days gone (trailer at the start, demo at the end) in the conference seemed weird but make sense it the trailer did get pulled out in the last moment.

There was also a theory that sony was supposed to reveal the ps pro but cancelled at the last minute once they found about the scorpio reveal.

:rofl:

• Like 1