Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Spacescreamer said:

Thanks.

Btw,I could have done without that revelation :rolleyes:

A hint abt at a happy surprise towards the end would have been subtle and apt. 

But seriously, thanks again for the quick reply.  :good:

Literally only goal of the epilogue, rest all is filler, it's not like all the bomb arthur missions.

Well, due to some stupid glitch, lost the progress and now I stand at a point where I have just abt finished 'Archaeology for beginners'. 

How do I get a save file that will help me start with 'The Wheel'? (I had completed that as well, but somehow it has not led me to that point) <_<

Edited by Spacescreamer

11 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Literally only goal of the epilogue, rest all is filler, it's not like all the bomb arthur missions.

I don't agree. I quite liked the epilogue, and the missions you get. Its a bit different, but its pretty apt for how the story ends.

Uncle's Lumbago and that House Building Theme just made that mission so enjoyable lol.

On 6/10/2020 at 9:58 PM, GameAnalyzer said:

Reveal hidden contents

Never cared about John Martson in RDR2. ARTHUR>>>>>>>Martson

I'll take another prequel to the story to see how we messed up in Blackwater.

But also, I'd quite like a spin off with Ms. Sadie Adler as the MC. Best side character, she was soo good!

12 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I don't agree. I quite liked the epilogue, and the missions you get. Its a bit different, but its pretty apt for how the story ends.

Uncle's Lumbago and that House Building Theme just made that mission so enjoyable lol.

Yes, they are going for the meme "Hehe, i am totally legal now, no banditry, no killing, no robbing i am a totally civilized and settled guy here on my ranch ".

makes it very boring tho.

speaking of Uncle's Lumbago

Spoiler

It got cured by those skinner boys gang dudes when they kidnapped him and strung him on top of the fire :rofl:

13 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I'll take another prequel to the story to see how we messed up in Blackwater.

But also, I'd quite like a spin off with Ms. Sadie Adler as the MC. Best side character, she was soo good!

You don't need a prequel, it is obvious in this game itself, pic related

EOc3DFCc_400x400.jpg

I hAd a PLaN, AuRtHur! MaNgOs iN TahiTi! OnE LaST BiG ScOrE!

I wish instead of ranch building with one friend and lazy old man, we would have atleast got some answers as to why pic related behaves weirdly in the later stages of the game

I was kind of expecting a good discount in the steam sales for this game but they dissappointed me. A 20% off which is still more expensive than what Epic was giving for the game.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

A prequel would be good, play as young dutch, recruit your gang, young arthur, jhon, etc. wild west is lawless,brutal and dutch ven der linde at its peak.

Yepp

Or a spin off with Sadie Adler. Damn that woman was the real cowboy :majesty:

This is gonna take time though, GTA 6 is probably ahead in Rockstar's pipeline. 

The whole game was beautiful. I like the game ending, even though you know that there is a dark undercurrent through all of this, when RDR1 picks up where RDR2 left off.

Would like an RDR1 remake though, never got to play the original. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so am currently doing all the camp upgrades like upgrading those camp tables, and all that so does maxing out all this have a noticeable impact in the mood of the camp(do they actually respond or behave differently after that) or is it only for the sake of achievements and completion ?