Team bhp registration

Ne0

Anybody here a member of team bhp ? I recently tried to register and got an email saying my registration is not approved ? I filled up their painfully long questionnaire and the email says I haven't filled it correctly ! Not really clear if it was some goof up on their part .... If there's some member here can you ask the admin/mod there about it ?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Team bhp is an a**hole site. It's like a stupid cult. You might get outright banned for some non issue. Avoid that crap if possible.

Really ? I found their travelogues section pretty good, though it seemed quite formal. Anyway, I just wanted to join to discuss some travel tips and stuff.... Joining seems not in my hands since they rejected my membership lol [emoji1]

Applying there is a bit like applying for a top tier B-School. You have to make them believe that your automobile knowledge/experience will add value to their site. I applied there a few years back and was told to apply more thought to my answers. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol I tried 2 times and got rejected both times. Don't even know why. Screw TBHP and their registration requirements.

Lol, so they judge you or something ? I thought the three essays were like a formality to just screen off trolls [emoji15]

Applying there is a bit like applying for a top tier B-School. You have to make them believe that your automobile knowledge/experience will add value to their site. I applied there a few years back and was told to apply more thought to my answers. [emoji23]

[emoji1] [emoji1]

Lol, so they judge you or something ? I thought the three essays were like a formality to just screen off trolls [emoji15]

No that stuff is taken very seriously there. I remember wasting full day to organise my thoughts and writing those answers and yet they rejected the application outright within like half an hour.

No that stuff is taken very seriously there. I remember wasting full day to organise my thoughts and writing those answers and yet they rejected the application outright within like half an hour.

lol, this is hilarious [emoji1]

Did they give any reason ? I got this email. I thought it's some auto generated email. More thoughts ?lol, Is this some MBA institute ?

We are very particular about the answers you provide in your application, so do give them some thought when applying. Please pay very close attention to the guidelines provided on the registration page, as disregarding any of them will negatively affect your application.

Same here. I actually spent a day writing and rewriting my answers before filling the form and actually researched how to answer. Amounted to a big fat rejection [emoji38]

[emoji1] [emoji1] no wonder some of the travelogues sound so cheesy.... Some of them are very good mind you, but some are downright funny , like he's written a Love letter to his automobile or something !

[emoji1] [emoji1] no wonder some of the travelogues sound so cheesy.... Some of them are very good mind you, but some are downright funny , like he's written a Love letter to his automobile or something !

This is the reason you and I got rejected, we aint cheesy or romantically involved with automobiles :P

This is the reason you and I got rejected, we aint cheesy or romantically involved with automobiles :P

I read somewhere,a man was caught having ahem ahem with a car :P His video only will be enough to get registered there :P

In my case I got this mail :

"As you might know, the “Why Team-BHP?”, “Which Policy?” and "Which Indian Car?" fields play a crucial part in the selection of our Members. We are very particular about the answers you provide in your application, so do give them some thought when applying. Please pay very close attention to the guidelines provided on the registration page, as disregarding any of them will negatively affect your application."

I don't think it's an auto generated mail as it specifically states the problems with my answers.

And I understand their hesitancy in admitting new members because if you see their forum discussions in each topic you will realise that they are very insightful and to the point. In my case I wanted to post stuff in the "Shifting Gears " sub-forum which basically has all the non-automobile stuff. It's an excellent source of various topics which I read through every fortnight or so.

Having said all that, they should atleast try and bring in new blood from background other than moto-geeks so that the activity in forums is qualitatively and quantitatively maintained.

I am a member got rejected twice to be take in only third time.

BTW why a new thread, it can go in automobile thread. Will move it shortly.

Hmm. Maybe 3 times is the charm then. Time to hone my answers.

I am a member got rejected twice to be take in only third time.

BTW why a new thread, it can go in automobile thread. Will move it shortly.

Mind sharing your successful essays with us ? Wont copy it, but would get an idea on what they expect [emoji14]

Rofl this sounds hilarious , Writing Essays? :rofl:. I think it might be easier convincing Ferrari to buy a La Ferrari.

Team bhp is an a**hole site. It's like a stupid cult. You might get outright banned for some non issue. Avoid that crap if possible.

Looks like it , given how people in india love to judge based on cars it only seems fitting.

Archived