Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes pulled out of circulation immediately

Ne0

^^ But, I aint a seller on Paytm.

You dont have to be a seller on Paytm but you need special registration to get money in the bank account. Someone mentioned few pages back that paytm charges 1% for that service. Also if they dont follow procedure rbi will be all over them along with few other agencies as i am pretty sure you cant have free movement of money without kyc compliance. It would make paytm a proper bank that accepts and makes deposit

~snip~

What big boss said was to the point. I needed a business account and PAN. The details are mentioned on webpage, whilst nothing in app where i was digging for info

For retail store its free atm (not clear), however for using it as a payment gateway they will charge 1.99%

Never understood why Indians care so much of Russia...f**k them....

How are diplomats affected by this? I'm sure most of them shop in areas like Khan Market and high end malls, all of the places where you can easily swipe cards. I guess it's only the tourists in india for sunburn that are getting affected.

How are diplomats affected by this? I'm sure most of them shop in areas like Khan Market and high end malls, all of the places where you can easily swipe cards. I guess it's only the tourists in india for sunburn that are getting affected.

Dunno about diplomats but everyone below a certain point wants cash in hand.

We have some renovation work going on in one of our relatives houses, the labourers want cash in hand because at the end of the day, if they have no means to access their banked money for day to day uses PayTM transfer is useless to them.

Dunno about diplomats but everyone below a certain point wants cash in hand.

We have some renovation work going on in one of our relatives houses, the labourers want cash in hand because at the end of the day, if they have no means to access their banked money for day to day uses PayTM transfer is useless to them.

Yes I agree. For the common people it does affect the everyday lives. I am affected by this too, with respect to paying the maid, Newspaper vendor, press waala, etc.

But I don't think this should be problematic for diplomats. Embassy takes care of their living arrangements , and these are not the people who eat roadside tikki/ momos or shop in flea markets.

Never understood why Indians care so much of Russia...f**k them....

Did you read the article at all? Can you really blame them? They are only "advising" they will do to Indian diplomats what India is doing to Russian diplomats. Why should we be allowed to inconvenience them and not vice versa? Seems fair enough to me.

demonetisation thing is a unnecesary fk up, but looking at the attitude of these russian diplomats - they can go fk themselves.

its not like they're being specifically targeted, its affecting the whole country.

i can understand pakis using this kind of language but these guys are supposed to be our "best friends" (though its better to not have friends than friends like russia)

anyway why do they need cash, they dont have CC's? seems fishy. might be having to pay off their spies or mistresses or something. :bellydance:

mea should say "go ahead impose restrictions on our diplomats, modi want us to go cashless anyways"

anyway why do they need cash, they dont have CC's? seems fishy. might be having to pay off their spies or mistresses or something. :bellydance:

MasterCard and Visa stopped some russian transactions after US/EU put economic sanctions following attack on crimea.

Russians are having this issue just because they don't have cards, and they can encounter this in any part of world

Archived