Marvel vs Capcom 4 Infinite

WhiteWolf

• 1 month later...

Alleged leaked list.

LMAO at all those GOTG characters. I remember in MvC3 everyone was bashing Capcom for wasting a slot on Rocket Racoon , coz they didnt know who the fuk he was . Now suddenly he is in the base game with other key characters :lol:

30_ryce01.jpg

LMAO at all those GOTG characters.

What? Only Gamora and Rocket/Groot are GOTG. Thanos isn't GOTG, am I missing something here?

What totally sucks is that its MCU vs Capcom. No Xmen characters in MvC game=FAIL.

Yes but last time there was 0 GOTG characters in MvC3 , now its up to 2 ( guess 3 , if you wanna say groot as well). Only Rocket came in the expansion and people weren't thrilled.

And yea Xmen is dicey property as usual , Dunno if Marvel will allow them. Rumors are they might come as DLC. Looks like Marvel is still trying to actively not promote Xmen IP.

Yeah its all MCU. I can't imagine a MvC game without Xmen. In fact the first ever Crossover fighting game I played was Xmen vs Street fighter and I played it to death. Now not having Xmen characters in a MvC game is something hard to digest.

TV shows rights are still with Fox. They are still making shows like Legion etc. But yeah, they have f**ked them over in comics and now in video games. They even retconned some mutant as a non mutant in comics to get rights back lol. They should just buy back their rights or something, instead of butchering the characters and ruining video games.

No Deadpool, no wolverine in this game sucks. And we have crap characters like Captain Marvel and Gamora. Who gives a f**k about them. Gaf topic is full of people sh*ting all over the roster. This might be end of MvC again.

TV shows rights are still with Fox. They are still making shows like Legion etc. But yeah, they have f**ked them over in comics and now in video games. They even retconned some mutant as a non mutant in comics to get rights back lol. They should just buy back their rights or something, instead of butchering the characters and ruining video games.

No Deadpool, no wolverine in this game sucks. And we have crap characters like Captain Marvel and Gamora. Who gives a f**k about them. Gaf topic is full of people sh*ting all over the roster. This might be end of MvC again.

Then you ll have feminists complaining how sexist the game is. All the best female chars are on Xmen smh. Lose lose either way.

Could have at least added Black Widow instead of those chars.

Then you ll have feminists complaining how sexist the game is. All the best female chars are on Xmen smh. Lose lose either way.

Could have at least added Black Widow instead of those chars.

Black widow and Scarlett

Captain Marvel is crap now?Wow.

No Star Lord though -_-

Captain Marvel is probably least popular Marvel character on that roster. Pretty sure she is there only because of the upcoming movie.

Captain Marvel is probably least popular Marvel character on that roster. Pretty sure she is there only because of the upcoming movie.

He is excited for Captain Marvel movie coz Brie Larson is playing Captain Marvel :P

Take with a grain of salt

Spider-Man *

Doctor Octopus

Venom as DLC

Songbird

Ms. Marvel

Ant-Man *

Rocket (but Groot is now part of his moveset) ✓

Thanos *

Black Panther

Doctor Strange *

Star-Lord

Black Widow

Chun-Li ✓

Hunter (from Monster Hunter) *

Rathalos (though I will admit that this one is shaky because they might've nixed it to only be in the Hunter's moveset for a Hyper because Giants might be done away with as playable, and Rathalos was planned to be part of the Hyper regardless) Note: I haven't heard anything since regarding Rathalos

Strider Hiryu ✓

Leon Kennedy

Jedah *

Nathan Spencer *

Captain Commando

Dante *

Frank West *

Asura

I was also told of a Street Fighter V and a 3rd Darkstalkers character, which I'll get more into in a moment.

DLC characters I heard about were Doctor Doom, Super-Skrull, and Silver Surfer. As well as X-Men being DLC. The ones I've heard for the longest time being Wolverine, Cyclops, and Deadpool.

Note: I said that not ALL the Capcom characters I leaked are launch characters before. And I never had confirmation that ALL the Marvel characters would be either, neither did I say they would be. So f**k off with that sh*t claiming I said things that I never actually said before. People just assumed I did because they're mad that Capcom bunglef**ked the launch roster. AND YOU SHOULD BE.

So moving right along, I've recently heard of plans about Season 2 possibly being Fantastic Four vs Darkstalkers DLC pack next year, which is how Doom, Skrull, Silver Surfer, and She-Hulk will be an 8 character season instead of 6, and mentioned Felicia and Talbain by name as Darkstalkers being added for it. Hsien-Ko's return could happen in that too to fill a slot and because they can reuse animation assets from MvC3.

Then the Season 3 plans be that X-Men are seemingly going to be added alongside some Street Fighter characters to play on the X-Men vs Street Fighter part of the MvC legacy. Which makes sense since SF only has 2 of them at launch as reps.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6eqnpt/because_incompetence_has_consequences_heres_mvci/

• 2 weeks later...

^^ did you see the vids posted? MvC games were never really that great technically , coz too many chars and effects. Art style seems ok.

Also that Thanos Super O__O damn son.

Posted from E3 Demo

DCN9DUjVwAARaO6.jpg

Archived