The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

Some guy on fb posted this.

The Last of Us: Part 2 Fan theories

What We Know?

Ellie is on a killing spree of fireflies. Joel is against this, as it is twisting the humanity of Ellie (something Joel fought to keep intact, as he didn't have much himself). So why is Ellie sacrificing her humanity to kill every firefly?

"Joel is dead" Theory -- Fireflies have killed Joel, and the haunting of Joel in this video is acting as a voice of reason to Ellie, who is on the edge of her sanity.

"Marlene's Vengeance" Theory -- Ellie has discovered the death of Marlene and is pissed. Joel, refusing to lose Ellie, places blame on the Fireflies through a lie, but unwittingly starts Ellie's path of destruction.

"Cleanse" Theory -- Without the DNA of Ellie, the fireflies scramble to find a cure. This results in them experimenting with children, a lot like how Ellie was raised. This eventually causes the breakout of a DIFFERENT strain of the infection, one which acts even faster than the past version and may even be fatal to Ellie. Ellie responds by "cleasing" the country of all fireflies, in an attempt to save any children.

Thoughts People?

What if? What if Naughty Dog finally fails to live up to the hype? Worse than Joel's death it will be. I don't know why, I have a bad feeling about this game.

Trust us is what Neil said in the panel interview i posted above.

We have many reasons to trust ND. Their CV is like no other.

CzGNrrgXcAAhYRu.jpg

CzGNsO1XUAQTpPk.jpg

I really hope joel is there as his masculinity, height etc were part of melee combat. Encounters were believable and brutal because of that and same physical traits of the enemies. Ellie will be good with guns but wont have the same impact in the melee combat scenario. Lets see how they come up with this.

Edited by SpearHea:D
  • Like 1

CzGNrrgXcAAhYRu.jpg

CzGNsO1XUAQTpPk.jpg

I really hope joel is there as his masculinity, height etc were part of melee combat. Encounters were believable and brutal because of that and same physical traits of the enemies. Ellie will be good with guns but wont have the same impact in the melee combat scenario. Lets see how they come up with this.

I can see ellie going more stealth route.. You are right ellie can't throw those unsettling punches.. Bc I will be very disappointed if there's no Joel because I don't expect naughty dog to use such a cliche to make a sequel..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Why can't she throw a brutal punch? She's not a kid anymore. Joel will be in his 50s lol, if he can do it then she can do it much better.

At first even i was thinking why she wouldn't but some here mentioned with same brutal impact like Joel will be difficult for her....so may be because she is girl and all..though i believe she can kill so brutually in that previous game why cant she do it now.