The Last of Us : Part II

PS Fan

Haha BTW yaha Koi aisa mat bolna this game is not accurate enough how can ellie be 19 she is not busty enough..

For those who didn't get the joke refer uc4 dlc thread lol..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ellie Character model is approved by SJW groups and Anita Sarkeesian..So don't worry :P

• 8 months later...

Great if thats the case. The posting lists everyone from gameplay programmer, animator to even character lighting artists, thats why wasnt sure how much development is complete?(or they are hiring for a second game to be developed in parallel? :rolleyes:)

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, kold_war said:

i miss my ps3 dynamic themes..especially heavy rain's dynamic theme......was better than these ps4 themes 

I have had that one for the entirety of my PS3's life cycle. It looked so amazing. 

I was actually impressed by this video which had shown the sound effects being added to it. Though the theme never had any sound effect, it would have been so perfect to have it embedded with the theme. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

I have had that one for the entirety of my PS3's life cycle. It looked so amazing. 

I was actually impressed by this video which had shown the sound effects being added to it. Though the theme never had any sound effect, it would have been so perfect to have it embedded with the theme. 

True!same here ....have used it for more than 4years

The theme with the sound looks so good....I'd get it if they make it for the ps4 

• 2 weeks later...