Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Oceans 12 Twelve

Lock pick mini game :doh:

Big open areas with nothing to do in them just like UC4. Why not make those open areas dense with wildlife or add some secret caves or some good side content. 

Madagascar level was so big but completely empty. There was nothing to do except collecting 2 or 3 treasure items 

Edited by WhiteWolf

On 26/07/2017 at 11:47 AM, KnackChap said:

Not feeling this so far. Surprising cause if there was one thing i wanted from uncharted it was it being set in india & and indian lore/mythology. 

The jungle levels have been done far too many times in the series for it to be interesting on just watching it.  Felt the same way about ucharted 4 and libertalia but it ended up being very good so hopefully this one turns out the same way. 

Same opinion,infact i thought of not going Day 1 and buy later.

But i absolutely loved the gameplay here,everything whats great about Uncharted 4 is there.

Lock Pick is seriously Stupid :doh: More intrigued about the Story now.Chloe and Nadine arent Drake and Sully for sure.Would be interesting to see how their Story folds.

UC is nothing like Crysis.  Crysis was a proper sandbox game. You get tons of gameplay options in Crysis coz of you suit plus weapon customisation nd all. On top of that game had limited destructible environments which you could use to your advantage. Nothing like that in UC.

UC is not even close to Crysis1 in sandbox gameplay.  What are your gameplay options in UC other than shooting and climbing? Can you drive any vehicle in UC Lost Legacy like Crysis? 

Edited by WhiteWolf

^He was talking only about the nature of the map.
It would save us a lot of trouble if you actually started to understand what is written.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

That might be asking too much
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

UC is nothing like Crysis.  Crysis was a proper sandbox game. You get tons of gameplay options in Crysis coz of you suit plus weapon customisation nd all. On top of that game had limited destructible environments which you could use to your advantage. Nothing like that in UC.

UC is not even close to Crysis1 in sandbox gameplay.  What are your gameplay options in UC other than shooting and climbing? Can you drive any vehicle in UC Lost Legacy like Crysis? 

:wallbash:

Koi samjhao Safed Bhediye ko.

Edited by hope

3 hours ago, adity said:

^He was talking only about the nature of the map.
It would save us a lot of trouble if you actually started to understand what is written.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Ok. Let's talk about map. You can go almost anywhere you want in Crysis. Can you go anywhere you want in UC? 

Can you access any area of map in UC?  Map looks big but how much area is accessible to players in UC? Can you go back and forth to any area in UC? 

Lost Legacy and UC4 both are super linear. Big area doesn't do anything to change core linear design of UC. 

Black ops3 maps are also quite big and wide open. But that doesn't mean it's not a super linear shooter. 

Big areas are just too show off tech nothing else. Gameplay is not designed to take advantage to big areas in UC. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

31 minutes ago, Star Lord said:

They should have just taken few years gap after UC4.I loved UC2 and 3 back then but now can't get myself to complete UC4 :yawn:

There is hardly any gameplay....I just played for completion sakes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Huge File Size Revealed; Almost As Big As Uncharted 4

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy review codes are currently going out, and the file size has been revealed from downloading the review code which comes in at a huge size of 44.7GB. For comparison Uncharted 4 was 48GB at launch to install, and that was a huge download at the time.

http://thisgengaming.com/2017/08/14/uncharted-the-lost-legacy-huge-file-size-revealed-almost-as-big-as-uncharted-4/

I hope they allow users to pre-load week early. 

So this includes UC4 multiplayer or we download multiplayer separately?They should allow users to download SP and multiplayer separately..

Edited by WhiteWolf

How could anyone hate an Uncharted game?
Why not?
Liking anything is subjective nothing ever has been accepted unanimously.. you will always find a hater for everything out there..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, sobbii said:

Why not?
Liking anything is subjective nothing ever has been accepted unanimously.. you will always find a hater for everything out there..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I agree with everything you are saying but still...

3 hours ago, adity said:

I don't hate it. Simply couldn't get into it. I was playing it immediately after uncharted 2 and it was cool at first but got boring after a while.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Play it now and see if you have the same opinion.

25 minutes ago, krados said:

Why dnt they release collector editions like this?

http://www.damonx.com/unboxing-press-kit-de-uncharted-the-lost-legacy/

because the press needs to write good things about game, so a lot of smarties can say "How can someone hate an UN game", and you then will pay money to ND to play the game :P

With all they have shown looks more mediocre then UC4.

• Like 2