Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Oceans 12 Twelve

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

TR gameplay was better coz of all the light rpg mechanics devs added in the game. Game offered more gameplay variety than UC.  Exploration was also rewarding in ROTR. 

ND opened up UC4 by making levels big and wide open but didn't change the gameplay enough to take advantage of wide open levels. Gameplay was easily the weakest part of UC4. 

ROTR story nd characters were meh but gameplay was so good that I completed the game multiple times.

I will take 60$ TR over free Uncharted game anyday. 

TR gameplay was exactly similar to UC, except for the option to level up and craft. I found ROTR very similar to UC2 as it was a bit action heavy and had  enjoyable platforming. 

Exploration in TR was okay, just gave you resources to craft items. 

RoTR is definitely better than UC4 , no question about that.

But TR being better than any UC is overkill. UC2 is still much better than RoTR. 

:rofl: ROTR is leagues ahead in gameplay. No comparison 

You don't play UC games for gameplay. You play for story and graphics only. Graphics amazing in UC games. ROTR can't match UC4 visually or in story. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

I stopped playing ROTR after 1 hour or so. It was too boring. Unnecessary forced half assed open world. I regret spending money on it. Should have asked for steam refund. Won't even download if they give it free as ps plus game. TR reboot was 10x better.

Edited by Big Boss

54 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

:rofl: ROTR is leagues ahead in gameplay. No comparison 

You don't play UC games for gameplay. You play for story and graphics only. Graphics amazing in UC games. ROTR can't match UC4 visually or in story. 

Uncharted 4 has amazing graphics is more vibrant, colorful really awesome considering the system. On PC, ROTR in native 4K maxed out is better in terms of graphics, assets, textures are just on another level. It's just the grey brown color palette the devs used that doesn't make it look as appealing as uncharted 4. 

PS: ND did a freaking amazing job of implementing HDR in UC4 it's just gorgeous only second to Final Fantasy 15's HDR.

Edited by HEMAN

Size: 44.7GB. Part of the reason for such a big download size could be that it includes access to Uncharted 4’s multiplayer, as well as PlayStation 4 Pro support.

Pre-loading will begin 48 hours ahead of launch.

Review embargo will lift on Thursday, August 17 at 12:01am PT/3:01am ET.

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Size: 44.7GB. Part of the reason for such a big download size could be that it includes access to Uncharted 4’s multiplayer, as well as PlayStation 4 Pro support.

Pre-loading will begin 48 hours ahead of launch

That is highly likely. So what in my case where I already have the UC4 digital installed? (Hopefully they are smart enough to have 2 packages for SP, MP)

@WhiteWolf That's just means you haven't played ROTR in native 4k maxed out. Uc4 is a gorgeous game. 1440p check boarding 4k looks amazing on pro. Its usually people who don't game on PC have a hard time believing that games on PC are much more beautiful then on consoles.

Edited by HEMAN

WTF, ROTR in UC thread. Tauheen hai yeh UC ki.

Also the devs aren't making Visuals prettier only , they are enhancing all features. Look how UC4 turned out.

Anyway it's the last UC as of now. So enjoy what ND has to offer.

Do not doubt ND :nono: As for hype, its low due to protagonist i think.

5 minutes ago, adity said:

Totally agree with you. ROTR doesn't really stand out. I think art style is the word we're looking for.
ROTR has a boring art style. Compare that to Uncharted 4 which has vibrant and varied environments.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I mentioned that in a few posts before that ND uses a more colorful palette while ROTR devs use brown grey color palette which makes it seem dull.

^^

Reddit user Merrilltom88 revealed that it took him around 7 hours to complete The Lost Legacy from start to finish in HARD MODE (6 hours, 40 minutes to be more specific). I did not rush at all. I even looked for treasures and explored the locations. It's definitely a full game, just not as big as the other Uncharted games.

Talking about the story of The Lost Legacy, Merrilltom88 stated that the story is not that interesting, it is the gameplay that is going to keep the player on the hook to complete the game in one sitting from start to finish.

$39.99. GG. 

So more like 4 hours on moderate. Well screw it, the last time ND disappointed me was with Drake Deceptions. We'll see how Legacy does. Does legacy comes with cool premium multiplayer stuff that can be used in UC4 

Edited by HEMAN

^^ 

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy includes access to Uncharted 4’s complete suite of multiplayer content, including competitive multiplayer, its cooperative Survival mode, and all of the DLC updates released since Uncharted 4 launched.  

The update will include new multiplayer skins for Chloe and Nadine, portraying their clothes from the new game, and we’ll also get new villain Asav as a playable character. It will also include a new mode titled Survival Arena, adding over 100 new waves with new enemy types, new Siege zones, and a new wave modifier. This will massively increase the combinations of gameplay within the mode compared to standard Survival.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and Uncharted 4 share the same Multiplayer and Survival modes. The player community is unified across both games, allowing you to play with friends regardless of which game you own. All of your progress, unlocks, and loadouts will carry over seamless from Uncharted 4 Multiplayer.