Importing from Game.co.uk

psinide

Has anyone here ordered any hardware/accessories from Game.co.uk?

I recently ordered the Nacon Revolution Pro controller from them. The item was shipped on the 15th and they send it using the 'Untracked' Royal Mail postal service. I checked with them and they could provide me with the consignment number but it can't be used for tracking. I assume the parcel is either already with India Post or stuck in the customs. The problem is, the Customs web portal does not identify the consignment number as a tracking number, and the India Post guys also said that they can't help without any tracking details.

I'm just hoping for some sort of communication either from the customs or India Post regarding the consignment, I wouldn't mind paying the customs as long as I am notified about it..

Was wondering if any one of you have ordered from there to know more about that experience

shittiest import store.though they give some nice deals.takes more than time than the other import sites in uk to arrive and pathetic packing,and they send pre-owned sometimes.dont even bother next time.though they give refund on item lost but nothing on damage on transit.

this is how my last order with them came thru.

AEMos9B.jpg

jjmuRJF.jpg

if its any help they have online chat cc here in this link. http://help.game.co.uk/

Yeh, I did check with them and the only thing they could provide the consignment number which is no use for tracking. Whats the usual lead time for you to receive the item once its shipped? Mine was shipped on the 15th Jan. I'm just concerned that it might be stuck at the customs and I might never get notified. I'm guessing you never faced any issues with Indian customs?

What was the estimated shipping time? I had ordered from play asia earlier and from my own experience and from reading the experience of others, average delivery time for international consignments seems to be 15-20 days.

Yeh, PlayAsia is usually about that time. Game approximated the delivery to 3-5 days. By that estimate, it should have been delivered by Saturday, latest by Monday. The biggest problem is that they use Royal Mail Untracked delivery service, no way to track where the item is currently located...

Yeh, PlayAsia is usually about that time. Game approximated the delivery to 3-5 days. By that estimate, it should have been delivered by Saturday, latest by Monday. The biggest problem is that they use Royal Mail Untracked delivery service, no way to track where the item is currently located...

Royal mail means you should get it by indian post. Don't expect it before 10-15 days :P

Royal mail means you should get it by indian post. Don't expect it before 10-15 days :P

I wouldn't mind waiting if I knew the exact status of the parcel... If its stuck at the customs, they will be returning it in 15-20 days if the duties are not paid...

I'll be in Bahrain for a few days and have already spoken to a store there that said they will be getting the controller in the next day or 2. Don't want to end up with 2 of them, but if i don't get any intimation from Royal Mail/ India Post/ India customs before I leave, I'll be buying it from Bahrain....

Guess if I do get 2 of them, I'll just sell one of them here :lol:

I wouldn't mind waiting if I knew the exact status of the parcel... If its stuck at the customs, they will be returning it in 15-20 days if the duties are not paid...

I'll be in Bahrain for a few days and have already spoken to a store there that said they will be getting the controller in the next day or 2. Don't want to end up with 2 of them, but if i don't get any intimation from Royal Mail/ India Post/ India customs before I leave, I'll be buying it from Bahrain....

Guess if I do get 2 of them, I'll just sell one of them here :lol:

Even if it's stuck at customs, I believe Indian post will get a clearence on your behalf, and the postman will collect the duty from you. They won't send it back.

• 2 weeks later...

^ wow... I should be worried then. Mine's been in transit for more than 2 weeks now.

Will they offer a refund for lost parcels?

Contact the customer care. I did and they asked me to wait till the 21st of Feb. That's their cool down period before they can consider parcel lost claims for international order. I picked up my controller from Bahrain, if I do get the one from Game, I'll sell it off...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived