Star Wars: Battlefront II

Heaven Angel

5 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

It's already known.

It is extremely easy to get credits. 

Basically, after every game, you get it.

Card usage unlocks only as you level up. So even if you spend money, you can't use everything. 

It's a trade in for all DLCs and future content. 

Neither Shadow of War or Destiny 2 is giving you free content. Game + DLCs + MT is a big no. 

I would take free DLCs over this any day. 

Unbelievable. This f**king forum. :rofl:

Apna game sabse pyaara :rofl:

People defending p2w sh*t in multiplayer game now :doh:

Edited by WhiteWolf

6 minutes ago, adity said:

Everyone's a hypocrite.
Lootboxes are fine only for cosmetic stuff if support is good. Otherwise, p2w sh*t.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

These cards give you extra health and can also increase your damage. If you don't have these cards and other guy unlocked these cards by playing like 10 hours a day or bought sh*t ton of cards from store then he will have significant advantage over you in multiplayer. How is this right? 

Mordor MTs are wrong I agree but atleast you are not ruining game for other players by buying loot boxes. In SW BF2 you can ruin game for others as  it's a competitive online game. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Adity 

Mordor MTs are not giving you competitive edge over other players. 

Both are wrong but p2w sh*t in online games sucks more. 

In Mordor, MTs are useful only during end game where you have to take over Territory and all. You can avoid MTs by playing little more than normal. 

SW BF multiplayer is designed around giving players extra edge in multiplayer through these card packs which you can purchase with real money if you want. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

They are more like Battlefield shortcuts and as of this moment, nobody knows what types of cards are there or how much it is going to have an impact. Time will tell. 

The thing is, MAJORITY of people will be benefitted by this as there will be NO DLCs. Every post-launch content will be FREE. This is a huge trade-off. 

Would you pay $50 for a premium pass or just let some sucker pay his way to unlock some gadgets before you? Yes, it sucks but at the same time, it doesn't. 

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

They are more like Battlefield shortcuts and as of this moment, nobody knows what types of cards are there or how much it is going to have an impact. Time will tell.

No I will tell you right now 

Star cards in Battlefront 2 alter your in-game abilities. For instance, you can equip an ability that increases the amount of damage you can withstand, or one that reduces the cooldown times of your abilities. The quality of these Star Cards is dependant upon their rarity — they're divided into common, uncommon, rare, epic and legendary — while unlocking duplicate Star Cards will improve the quality of the original card. Crafting parts obtained in loot crates can also be used to upgrade existing Star Cards, making them more powerful.

You cannot use every card you get at the same time. Yes, you can get legendary or epic buy paying for crates and still cannot use before you unlock your slot and that can be done only after reaching a certain level. Level 10 is required minimum (at least in BETA) to unlock 3 slots and by that time you will already get enough free boxes to unlock your own things. 

Yes, it sucks, but at least I won't have to pay a dime other than the base game to enjoy it. Can't say the same for SoW or D2. 

$60 for a complete game + gamble on loot boxes which you get free every day just by logging in is better than game + DLCs + MT. Battlefield shortcut didn't affect anyone; neither is this going to. You can't buy skill with money. 

Second, the single player is not affected by any of this. I aim to play SP and arcade most of my time. So. SoW is completely blocked by huge grind just to push MT, which is completely pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

$60 for a complete game + gamble on loot boxes which you get free every day just by logging in is better than game + DLCs + MT. Battlefield shortcut didn't affect anyone; neither is this going to. You can't buy skill with money. 

Amen

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

You cannot use every card you get at the same time. Yes, you can get legendary or epic buy paying for crates and still cannot use before you unlock your slot and that can be done only after reaching a certain level. Level 10 is required minimum (at least in BETA) to unlock 3 slots and by that time you will already get enough free boxes to unlock your own things. 

Yes, it sucks, but at least I won't have to pay a dime other than the base game to enjoy it. Can't say the same for SoW or D2. 

Second, the single player is not affected by any of this. I aim to play SP and arcade most of my time. So. SoW is completely blocked by huge grind just to push MT, which is completely pathetic. 

You can spin it however you want but based on above screenshots and all details popping up online, it's pretty clear that core multiplayer is designed around pay 2 win model which is pathetic. 

Mordor MTs are time savers and core game is not designed around MT's. You should check reviews again or I will let u know in few days. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Titanfall 2 is literally the only game to have done this right this gen. 

Free DLC, no loot boxes, cosmetic only items, straight up buy what you want instead of gambling. 

Then again, it did bomb. So maybe we deserve this sh*t. lol.

• Like 1