Middle Earth: Shadow of War

PS Fan

Just now, sobbii said:

Okay but what about for those who still want to play the emd game stuff after the story.. it will still be p2w stop defending just coz you are interested in it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

If it's p2w and your progress is gated and best loot is locked behind loot boxes then I will not buy it.

Iam not buying it Dayone. I will read user reviews on Steam and Gaf. You know Gaf will not let it go easily. 

If it's p2w and your progress is gated and best loot is locked behind loot boxes then I will not buy it.

Iam not buying it Dayone. I will read user reviews on Steam and Gaf. You know Gaf will not let it go easily. 
Fair enough..

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

They didn't even bother to comment regarding it 

http://in.ign.com/m/shadow-of-mordor-2/112631/news/warner-bros-wont-profit-from-shadow-of-war-charity-dlc

IGN reached out to get clarification on exactly how the money from the upcoming charity DLC would be distributed. In a statement, Warner Bros. said “Neither Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment nor Monolith Productions will profit from any sales of the Forthog Orc-Slayer DLC regardless of the territory in which that DLC is sold.”

12 minutes ago, sobbii said:

I didnt buy it..

Game bakwaas hai. HR was much better. 

Thing is no one was complaining about it coz people love DeusEX and hate Mordor. 

Joe was defending paid mods which are implemented in Bethesda games :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

Game bakwaas hai. HR was much better. 

Thing is no one was complaining about it coz people love DeusEX and hate Mordor. 

If no one wasnt back thn doesnt mean no one should now either.. i dont understand your love for the game it isnt even an exclusive or is it just the fact that its gonna be in 4k native on one x :P.. the way i see it even cosmetics mts are bad and a sad practice why make money off something which can be given with a game anyway we are paying you 60$ .. its sad to see them implemented n every next game i personally have never spent a single rupee on mts and i never will for me it just dont exist..

4 minutes ago, sobbii said:

If no one wasnt back thn doesnt mean no one should now either.. i dont understand your love for the game it isnt even an exclusive or is it just the fact that its gonna be in 4k native on one x :P.. the way i see it even cosmetics mts are bad and a sad practice why make money off something which can be given with a game anyway we are paying you 60$ .. its sad to see them implemented n every next game i personally have never spent a single rupee on mts and i never will for me it just dont exist..

I will get it for PS4 coz One X kahan mere paas abhi. :P 

And I have also not spend any money on MTs.  Bc Gears4 multiplayer uses MTs but I have reached rank 92 without buying any loot boxes. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Yeah, the money will magically disappear as they are not going to be giving it to the charity. 

If the money isn't going to the family and isn't going to WB, where is it going? Amazing response. 95fZsKe.png

If one wants to really support his family then they could do it directly, I don't know why the hell is zodka is defending all this sh*t, oh wait, I just remembered he has a habit of doing this :lol:

Edited by harjas

8 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

DeusEX Mankind Divided mein bhi MTs the. Par kisi ne kuch nahi bola.  DeusEX is also strictly SP game. 

I think the whole scenario regarding Deus Ex and Syndicate MTs have been discussed and argued in the previous pages. What's the point of re introducing it in the discussion?

“A player who invests enough time can progress the same amount and have access to the same content as a player who purchases Gold. Gold is not required to progress or advance in the game at all.

Define enough time? :rolleyes: