Middle Earth: Shadow of War

PS Fan

1 hour ago, DinJo said:

@WhiteWolf on PC 

The biggest problem for me is environment it's so dull and boring and AI is just horrible keep hiding on back of enemy and they will never find out just like in Tom and Jerry 

https://imgur.com/gallery/QiKYxit

I don't see it in your Steam library lol

Wo waala version khel raha hai kya?  :naughty:

Denuvo bhi crack ho chuka hai :P

PS4 version looks great. Environment Textures are medium / low resolution but lighting is fantastic. Orcs are also very well detailed. Overall fantastic looking console game, looks much better than first one in every way. 

Heaven 

When will i get Bruz the Orc?  I Just defeated my Nemesis from first game in Witch King Survive the Arena mission :D

Shelob fantastic character imo.  Don't know why people hate her.  Tolkien version of Shelob was bad. Monolith version clearly much better :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Heaven 

When will i get Bruz the Orc?  I Just defeated my Nemesis from first game in Witch King Survive the Arena mission :D

Right after you get the power to dominate captains. He'll be your first captain. 

15 minutes ago, DinJo said:

How does this game works? Killed most of the enemy in that tree another one comes up how long does it continue like that? 

it never ends. the new captains keeps popping up. kill some captains, go on with your main story and return back and kill some more.

Keep killing Captains till you get strong enough to assault enemy fort in the region. Complete story quickly and prepare your army for fort assault. Story is not the reason you play this game. Story is better than first game but still nothing special. 

Iam level 20 Talion with 4 Legendary Orcs and 6 Epic orcs which I got by completing Vendetta, Nemesis and death threats missions.  So much for Legendary orcs are only in paid loot boxes lol.   f**king media spreading so much lie to get traffic on their site. Pathetic 

Iam getting Epic orcs and loot left and right. Killed like over 20 Captains and 2 Warchiefs till now. I bought 4 loot boxes using ingame currency only and I have enough to buy 4 more :D

Heaven 

Sign up for WB account and you will get double xp. Really helps you level up fast. I also get random 4xp boost as reward. If you sign up then game will keep giving you random ingame rewards lol. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Heaven 

Sign up for WB account and you will get double xp. Really helps you level up fast. I also get random 4xp boost as reward. If you sign up then game will keep giving you random ingame rewards lol. 

I'm not signing up that now bro. Just captured my first fortress and I don't want some online dude to f**k my orcs. There's literally no need to get online and buy those loot boxes even with in-game currency. Game is fine without it. 

7 hours ago, b!T said:

Download hit 55gb and steam decided to f**k me over. System restarted and whole 55 GB gone. Fml

How can that happened? Even I got offline few times when downloading but the files were intact.

Don't worry. You will not lose your orcs in Social conquest mode. Social Conquest is risk free invasion mode.  You lose orcs if you take part in Ranked Conquest. Game will not  put you in ranked mode without your permission. 

And you should connect online. Loot boxes that you get from in-game currency are quite useful. I just got 2 Legendary orcs from there :D.  There's no harm in connecting to WB servers. Game randomly rewards you with loot boxes for completing online friend Vendetta mission and other community challenges. You lose nothing by connecting. Trust me. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

5 hours ago, DinJo said:

@WhiteWolf  I killing lot many captain but that Fort Invasion is not happening ?

There should be an icon near the forts saying "invade a fort" or something like that. it will initiate the mission but before that, you have to recruit captains in your army and not kill them. Then, you have to command a captain to infiltrate and become bodyguards to warchiefs. Initiate a mission where you have to draw out a warchief. During that mission, your captain will betray the warchief and kill him on your behalf. Once the warchief slot is empty, command your captains to take place of those warchiefs to weaken the fort's defense.

For both your captains to become bodyguards to warchiefs or take place of warchiefs, they have to prove their worth and fight a random captain in a pit. annoying side is you cannot do anything in that mission but jsut watch the two captains fight. if your captain wins, continue;

Which act are you in by the way? It has been explained very well in the game during act 2.