Middle Earth: Shadow of War

WhiteWolf

5 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Suddenly Steam sales started to matter for you, eh? 

And, no, most of the console users still prefer retail over digital. 

Most console owners going digital now plus you are posting retail UK Sales only not worldwide. 

We also don't know digital sales of Mordor on consoles. 

Everyone here bought digital copy of Destiny 2. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

I don't care. I only posted what has been released. Don't need to get yourself mad over it. 

If you have NA sales report, feel free to post it than trying to change the numbers. 

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Everyone here bought digital copy of Destiny 2. 

Yes, 10-20 people surely made digital number better from here. koJrI2Y.gif

You itself purchased the retail copy. koJrI2Y.gif

33 minutes ago, DinJo said:

When you possess someone you retreat them or say stay with me and fight? Does retreat throws him out of army!? 

Always Use retreat option after recruiting them. You need to level them up and keep them alive for Act 4 onslaught. 

Before reaching act 4, make sure your orcs are same level as you in all captured forts. Put them in pits or make them fight other enemy orcs to level them up. It's your job to make sure they pass every test :P

You will understand everything, just keep playing. Do everything before finishing act 4. Different game starts in Act 4, you will be locked out of lot side missions after act 3. Focus on finishing story till act 4.

I suggest everyone to check Powerpyx trophy guide even if you are playing on PC. He explains everything in detail. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Important -  Watch out for mortally wounded orcs. These orcs can betray you anytime. But these orcs are also great fighters. So keep an eye on them. Make them Overlord and they will never betray you. I was betrayed by my Warchief during fort assault but somehow I survived. 

Also if you can then make blood brothers your Warchiefs coz if one dies then other goes in beast mode killing everyone in one hit lol 

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

Sounds like a micromanagement nightmare tbh. What is this? A Middle Earth HR simulator?

Orcs politics and recruitment simulator.  :P

It's similar to MGSV Fob. If you enjoyed Fob then you will enjoy it. If not then stop playing after act 3. Act4 is  basically end game content created for hardcore Mordor players. 

Yeah jokes aside, the Nemesis system is really great. It's like Monolith made a great emergent game system and Warner mandated they add a generic open world Ubisoft campaign to it. It's a shame that you have to finish the story mode to get to the good parts. I enjoy the game enough that I'll keep playing, but it's on the back-burner right now.

2 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Yeah jokes aside, the Nemesis system is really great. It's like Monolith made a great emergent game system and Warner mandated they add a generic open world Ubisoft campaign to it. It's a shame that you have to finish the story mode to get to the good parts. I enjoy the game enough that I'll keep playing, but it's on the back-burner right now.

Yeah, best play act 4 after you are done with other games this fall. Act4 is long a*s mode and will require lil bit of grind. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

4 minutes ago, Django_3101 said:

Gorogorth fortress is so hard to capture. enemies spawning infinitely, overlord is always hiding behind 6 or 7 shield guys. overlord is a ranged guy :(

Haa bhai. Hard lag raha hai wo fort. Need to max out my skills then I will try. 

So the second game is also about Killing orcs only :doh: There is so much to the world like goblins,elves,wizards,etc but they chose orcs again to only Kill them :doh:

How dafuq can you f**k up Story in a Tolkein world twice :ko: So much potential totally wasted by this Open World Orc Killing Crap.

Poor Evil Within 2 will get slaughtered in sales but this Mediocre game will sell tons :( Such a sad state for games these days and such Idiotic gamers. Sometimes i feel whole gaming scene should just reset.

f**kers could have choose a different setting why f**k up a Beautiful Lore and don't even expose the meaty part to a new audience :furious:

This game will get forever hate from me like TR.