Mobile gaming - Reviews and recommendations

Aftrunner

Ok so post all your mobile gaming thoughts in here. Recommend/review games you have played.

To get us started -

Hitman Sniper

Hitman-Sniper-1.jpg

Picked this up for 10Rs on the Google play store and its really super good.

Its got short levels you can finish in a few minutes. Technically its only one level but its a big one. And they use it really smartly by switching targets and giving you clever interesting side objectives. You can unlock different sniper rifles by finishing levels (or by buying them with real money) and there is even a zombie game in there.

The only real downside is that the load times are kinda long. It can take a good 2 minutes from launching the game to being in a mission. For a mobile game that is pretty annoying.

But aside from that, for that price its a steal. Definitely recommended.

8/10

Edited by Aftrunner

I recently played Mobile Strike Online. Its a multiplayer fps game. Looks good for a mobile game and its not bad.

I have played a few kemco rpgs like Alphadia Genesis and alphadia genesis 2 that i bought for 50rs each and some are decent while some are bad.

I would to try out games like Hitman and a few others but my phone is 3 yr old model with only 2gb internal memory so i don't have the space to try any big size games. Wish android allowed downloading to sd card.

Kingdom hearts X - Free to play. Basically you don't have to spend a penny to progress. You do have jewels and stuff you can buy to level up quickly, but more than enough quests are provided to upgrade free.

It's good fun always online game. No cutscenes as such apart from a few here and there. Missions are fun with a variety of keyblades and plenty of abilities to choose from but can get repetitve after about 150-200 levels. The support by the devs is excellent and new levels are added continually. You can join a party and can level up as a group and undertake certain challenges together.

Overall I would rate it 8/10. Fun for the first 150-200 levels, repetitve once you reach that level.

Edited by Playstationdude

Also what's the difference between hitman Sniper and hitman go?

Kingdom hearts X - Free to play. Basically you don't have to spend a penny to progress. You do have jewels and stuff you can buy to level up quickly, but more than enough quests are provided to upgrade free.

It's good fun always online game. No cutscenes as such apart from a few here and there. Missions are fun with a variety of keyblades and plenty of abilities to choose from but can get repetitve after about 150-200 levels. The support by the devs is excellent and new levels are added continually. You can join a party and can level up as a group and undertake certain challenges together.

Overall I would rate it 8/10. Fun for the first 150-200 levels, repetitve once you reach that level.

It says this item is not available in your country.

Yeah it's not available on the Indian play store. You have to either get it from the us store or get the apk file and install it. Once you install the apk all the prices for optional in game items are in Rupees. Edited by Playstationdude

Hitman Go is like a puzzle game where your objective is to move across a set path and avoid guards and obstacles.

Its actually pretty good too. I think I got for 60Rs or something like that. Well worth that price if you are into puzzle games. Its got some micro-transactions but they are optional (and like real optional instead of bullshit optional that publishers say) and non intrusive. Square Enix have been doing some good work when it comes to mobile games.

Would recommend that one too.

If you guys want to get paid app for free I recommend downloading Amazon underground app (Applicable only if you go to US store). Hitman Go and other games are free so you can download on indian phone as well. Just FYI

I play Deus Ex Go. Similar to Hitman go but diff objectives.

If you guys want to get paid app for free I recommend downloading Amazon underground app (Applicable only if you go to US store). Hitman Go and other games are free so you can download on indian phone as well. Just FYI

I play Deus Ex Go. Similar to Hitman go but diff objectives.

Yeah Deus Ex Go is a nice game.I always play it during boring classes!

• Like 1

Played two levels of Super Mario run today. At the first tutorial I groaned when it said, Mario vaults over obstacles automatically. I thought okay running automatically is granted but jumping over enemies also then what I am here for? Then i got it when it explains the timing of screen touches to execute moves which is kinda neat. Reminded me of another good game Vector. Anybody who had paid for full, do let us know whether it is worth it and much is the cost

For recommendation, the first mobile game which I fell in love was Vector. Free to play with paid ad-free version. Its a runner but actually it is more of a puzzler with accurate timed touch and swipes required to execute moves and complete levels in time and you won't definitely complete the later levels with all the stars in one try. The whole games depends upon the repetition of levels and memorizing them. You have tp decide where and when to jump which is always not obvious. Microtransactions are less but they do make it difficult to unlock later levels. Worth the time. All the games from the parent company Nekki are good mobile games.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

• Like 1