Destiny 2

Tyler

Sad but this is definitely going to change at some point, they are going to see how this new system is going to pan out and upgrade accordingly. The outrage will get too large for this tho. 

LFG isn't going anywhere so there's that. 

"We would never hold back game performance on a platform to appease a partner. No partners asked us to either.

We optimize for each platform's tech to deliver the best social action game experience we can. Period.

All consoles will run at 30fps to deliver D2's AI counts, environment sizes, and # of players. They are all CPU-bound.

We are currently evaluating 4K for Xbox One X. It launches after D2 and so we are focused on the launch consoles right now."

CPU bound as it was said earlier.

1 hour ago, Agent 47 said:

Destiny 2: PS4 Exclusive Content Will Never Arrive on Xbox One and PC, Luke Smith says

Source

I don't know how credible the source is but...

I think this might be true because Sony want something exclusive to remain on their platform and also because of the deal with bungie. It'll help lure the gamers and something to brag about as they're not giving any performance advantage instead of having 'the most powerful console' within their ecosystem. 

4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Why?

nVidia verifies your purchase. 

Also, I have not confirmed but apparently the verification will move towards the GeForce Experience programme. 

Confirmed.

Edited by ALPHA17

You cannot redeem it by yourself, but if you know anyone who has qualifying cards, then he/she can do it for you.

Do note that the same person cannot redeem the same coupon two times on the same card. 

Example: If @Heaven Angel redeems it for you, he cannot redeem it for himself or vice-versa. 

6 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Microsoft...ruining everything. LDrcxIB.png

I think it was more Amazon fault than Nvidia and MS. Amazon started sending codes week early before official release. Lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2