Destiny 2

Tyler

For those that are having trouble downloading the beta, go to this link, add to basket and checkout. You can then find the download on your ps4

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/destiny-2-beta/cid=UP0002-CUSA08415_00-DESTINY2BETA0001

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Download size? Pre-load seems to be available only for those who have pre-ordered. 

12.596 GB download. It's an early access preload. You can also get one of the early access keys from the contest that's being held on destiny subreddit regularly and get a hold on the preload if you haven't preordered it. Or you still have the option of getting in during the public beta.
  • Like 1

You cannot download the BETA at the moment without pre-ordering the game. 

You can try pre-ordering the game on Amazon, get the code and cancel the order. 

Since many people have been doing this, Amazon has decided to give out the codes on the 17th and not immediately. Still a viable option for those who want early access.

How to download the beta without preordering?

Public beta can we do preload?2 days it will take to download for me [emoji14]

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Destiny-2-BETA-Early-Key-PC-PS4-Xbox-One-Region-Free-Automatic-Delivery-/322590538542?hash=item4b1be4fb2e%3Ag%3ACjIAAOSw7PJZaAjY&_trkparms=pageci%253A70f4a9ac-6889-11e7-97aa-74dbd180a2d9%257Cparentrq%253A40e7c48d15d0a888e8a5e10dffe9bf72%257Ciid%253A1

68 rs main beta try kar lo

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You can make free Hong Kong PSN account and get the BETA for free. 

Link. Enjoy! 

Edit: YEP! Works. Just downloaded it. 

Don't think you can play until open beta, if you don't have the code. So, I guess it's just an early access preload but locked until 21st

Maybe. But the store page says: Open Beta period is July 19-24, 2017. Nothing else required. 

Just tried it. Hopefully, it'll work. dgSixpF.png

OZD1tSE.jpg

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2