Destiny 2

Tyler

Anyone else getting like 70+% laggy games and only the remaining normal to okay? I've probably played less than 10% of my games that were perfect with little to no lag. The worst part is there are a f**k ton of Indians, so matchmaking is local but still we suffer the BSNl and Airtel of home :'(

Had to buy a new ps4 , dont have the code atm.  Heard there is an open beta for download tommorow,  add me PSN NeoDarknesZ. Will be using Hunter

Why new ps4..? Yeah open beta starts tomorrow 10am pt

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Do not wait for Open Beta.Make a Singapore psn and download right now.

Played a capture Points competitive match,well got pwned left,right and center.They kill me in few shots.I got no chance at all.Plus the jump needs to be mastered to play well i think.

They should have SuperCharge much earlier as to even lesser players can do something just like Uncharted 4 gives you some help in many ways to create an impact and dont be left out.Right now it takes too much time for Super Charge.So kinda didnt enjoy it at all.

Played Imperial Strike.Superb fun.Maza aa gya.Three random players and i was plying first time so made many mistakes but got hang of it and did well towards the end.Awesome fun though.

Enemies lack substance big time.Cant differentiate attacks between Big and small ones.They all have similar attack patterns.Areas are huge but you dont feel that awe.Pretty bland.

Gunplay is Phenomenal though.Using only 2 guns,no idea how to buy or unlock something else :P

Edited by hope

Majority is using hunter now. No love for Warlock and Titans. 

Lol, that's wrong bud. Hunter is the least used class at present. Being a hunter main since destiny 1, I do agree with this too. Sure, you can do well with your hunter, but it doesn't stack up too well against the other two classes. Bungie forums and reddit are flooded with how bad the hunter special abilities are, when compared to the others.

Supercharge time is good. Given to early/faster then this game would've been way more easier. Combining with other powers which recharges after a kill makes you kinda OP. Lol, the uncharted 4 gives you help, how? swarg se chloe utarti hai bikini me? the companion does no damage to enemies, they're just a prop to them, sometimes gives you ammo which is cheezy! 

They have introduced few (even new) enemies which has different kind of attack and damage. You can learn the patterns like in every game but it'll be harder to counter them with special their powers and limited weapons and ammo. Also this is a normal mode story mission and 1 strike. Hard aur nighfall me to tatte jaam ho jayege! 

2 minutes ago, Clenched_Balls said:

Lol, that's wrong bud. Hunter is the least used class at present. Being a hunter main since destiny 1, I do agree with this too. Sure, you can do well with your hunter, but it doesn't stack up too well against the other two classes. Bungie forums and reddit are flooded with how bad the hunter special abilities are, when compared to the others.

The Arcstrider can very well used against crowd of enemies but falls apart on a single enemy or so I've heard. I started the game with Warlock, my main character in D1 was Hunter and never used anything else. 

The Arcstrider can very well used against crowd of enemies but falls apart on a single enemy or so I've heard. I started the game with Warlock, my main character in D1 was Hunter and never used anything else. 

Yeah, got no issues with the supers, but it's the special ability, like I mentioned before, that sucks. Gambler's dodge and Marksman's dodge are nowhere near to the Warlock Rift and the Titan's Barricade.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2