Destiny 2

Tyler

Lol what a shitty practice. Although, buying it 400 bucks. Just want to taste the gunplay and be done with it.
Not a lot of lore-wise improvement, but they've started to take steps in the right direction, starting from this DLC. Overall, if you weren't expecting a great story in this, you're in for some good time. Else, expect to be disappointed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Not a lot of lore-wise improvement, but they've started to take steps in the right direction, starting from this DLC. Overall, if you weren't expecting a great story in this, you're in for some good time. Else, expect to be disappointed.

too little too late..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Lol what a shitty practice. Although, buying it 400 bucks. Just want to taste the gunplay and be done with it.
why buy dlc to taste gameplay its same as the vanillann

9 hours ago, Clenched_Balls said:

but they've started to take steps in the right direction, starting from this DLC

Why wait for D2's second expansion to take the right steps? They started doing things correctly with "The taken king" expansion in D1. Why not take that as a baseline and build from there?

They instead chose to go "abba-dabba-jabba"(read-"we are listening") and come up with nothing impressive

10 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

No, i am buying the base game for 400 rs. Playing destiny for the first time.

Just play Warframe. =/ 

10 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

No, i am buying the base game for 400 rs. Playing destiny for the first time.

You should play the first game then, lots of content, still huge active player base and its actually fun to play.

They won't fix sh*t until dlc 2 because that is with expansion pass. Then they'll fix a lot of sh*t now and force you to pay $40.
And sheep will keep paying them their money. 
Highly unlikely that they'd sell the DLC for full price. There's a little bit of trust that they could salvage, by doing this.

2 hours ago, ALPHA17 said:

Just play Warframe. =/ 

Friends bought destiny 2 and i am more interested in fps gameplay as for now.

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

You should play the first game then, lots of content, still huge active player base and its actually fun to play.

I avoid fps with controllers but if i enjoy destiny 2 then i might buy it and try.

Destiny 1 is awesome. Destiny 2 isn't even half as good as the first one. The strikes, raids, etc. are fun as hell and the game is also massive in terms of content. 
destiny 1 became awesome after ttk otherwise ot was also a sad story.. still the raids were much more fun on d1 this raid in d2 is lolworthy..

2 minutes ago, adity said:

I had only played after TTK and the strikes were a joy to play. 

i know bro my most played game this gen is d1.. i played a lot of d2 aswell.. but once i cleared the raid i realised the game was so shallow..

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Destiny 2 Beyond Light
  • KnackChap changed the title to Destiny 2