Call of Duty: WWII

The Panda

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Call of Duty: WW2 Gives You Prizes For Watching Others Open Loot Boxes

A new level of retardedness has reached.

What? Why? 

So I pay 60$ to watch other people's loot boxes and win prices without actually playing the game. :hi2:

• Like 1

Heaven 

Mat khel Activision games. Waise hi tera Deemag tubelight jaisa hai, poora fuse naa udd jaye ye games khel k. :P

Fps games like Cod and Destiny bad for health padha nahi tuney :P

So Activision charges money for DLC packs and top of that adds paid loot boxes but no one makes big deal out of it.  No one boycotts their games. Waah ye sahi hai.

Edited by WhiteWolf

50 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Heaven 

Mat khel Activision games. Waise hi tera Deemag tubelight jaisa hai, poora fuse naa udd jaye ye games khel k. :P

So Activision charges money for DLC packs and top of that adds paid loot boxes but no one makes big deal out of it.  No one boycotts their games. Waah ye sahi hai.

"boycott" karo

kya ukhad loge 
that's the sad part

for every one "vote with your wallet types" there are 10 dudebros who will buy this at launch.

3 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Heaven 

Abey dholki ke .. Woh research ka sabse bada victim hi tu hai. Halo khel khel ke yeh halat bana rakhi hai tune. :P 

I wasn't even thinking of getting this game. I might be getting Destiny 2 so I'll get no time to play this one.

But this special idea of giving gifts while looking at the other's loot boxes shows that they're literally out of idea's to keep this franchise going. 

Lol Halo.  Iam not a Halo fan. Last I played was in 2012

Last fps I played was TF2 campaign. Multiplayer not so much. I play third person games more. Check my games list. 95% are third person. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 2 weeks later...

So I started the game and was asked to pick a regiment/division. All of them have a different loadout. I picked Airborne (close medium range class like medic in bf). Then it showed me the loadout and I was like wtf?!...i can change my loadout and can pick sniper, shotgun, etc, and all these weapons belong to different regiment/division. So yeah...the initial *pick a division* is bs.

I know a couple of such people. Such morons. They buy a console and play only fifa year after year. I dunno if they should be allowed to call themselves gamers.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

It's their life so their rules bruh. That wouldn't make them any less of a gamer imo :)
  • Like 1

• KnackChap locked and unlocked this topic