Call of Duty: WWII

The Panda

THE GOOD

•  War is a superb adaptation of the classic MP Rush mode
  •  Emotional and riveting campaign
  •  Headquarters is a well-crafted social hub
  •  Engaging multiplayer progression system
  •  Takes Call of Duty back to its roots while delivering a thoroughly new experience
  •  Zombies mode is both involving and challenging

THE BAD

•  Not enough War maps
  •  Cluttered Headquarters UI takes time to get used to

Gamespot - SUPERB! 9/10! 

1 hour ago, mohit9206 said:

Back to its roots is almost a meme these days.Same was said about BF1. Im sure campaign will be fun but from what i gather ,the MP sucks.

Wildly differing opinions on that front. 

24 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I think i'll also have to borrow a disc from a friend just for singleplayer. Coz MP sucks! 

But first I'll have to find a guy who buys disc version of COD. lul ... 

Family share!!

26 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Family share!!

I'm not totally sold to buy full version of this game. Borrowing is the only appropriate option as the campaign won't last for 5 or more hours plus the price is too steep for a game like this. Else I would've family shared. 

As I said before that there should've been 3 modes for buying, only SP or MP or both. All fairly priced. But ............ 

Edited by Heaven Angel

14 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I'm not totally sold to buy full version of this game. Borrowing is the only appropriate option as the campaign won't last for 5 or more hours plus the price is too steep for a game like this. Else I would've family shared. 

As I said before that there should've been 3 modes for buying, only SP or MP or both. All fairly priced. But ............ 

I don't understand or am I missing something. You ask your friend who owns to game to family share with and then you go offline and play the campaign. After uninstall and go online to play your other games. @ use a secondary steam account is recommended. Steam family share is absolute legal.

Edited by HEMAN
  • Like 1

Some user uploaded Cod running on X. Very hard to notice what enhancement X version got from this footage. 

No official footage as Activision is not allowed to show XboxOne X footage of Destiny and COD.  :/

Edited by WhiteWolf

6 hours ago, HEMAN said:

My favourite COD is World at War so I guess I'll have to borrow this from a friend to play the SP campaign.

k3qgETS.gifWorld at War was bloody fantastic and under appreciated game. Glad to see someone like WaW too. 

k3qgETS.gifWorld at War was bloody fantastic and under appreciated game. Glad to see someone like WaW too. 

World at War had two different versions - last gen and current gen. I played the ps2 version. Not saying it was bad, but i can't remember anything memorable about it.
This one is the same. It will scratch your yearly call of Duty campaign itch but it doesn't do anything different or interesting or memorable. It is as call of Duty as it gets.
Which may be a good or bad thing depending on your taste.

• KnackChap locked and unlocked this topic