PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

PoeToaster

i bought this game a week ago and its a blast to play...every time i play its a new experience everytime, in spite of being the same map, been playing solo. survived a couple of time untill there were only 5 players left. damn tense. 

I think this is one game where footsteps and sound direction identification makes a huge difference. i want to purchase a 7.1 surround sound headset just for this. you guys can add me on steam, poovannaorcbane

I tried duo mode...how does that work ? i was not put together with any body!! i ended up playing solo and died early!!

guys!! i have a gtx 1060 but i get texture issues...i.e. the foilage/terrain detail pops up when i approach....it is visible clearly for about 100 meters radius in full detail, but beyond that i cant see in detail and as i move the world keeps loading the detail...kinda reminds of elder scrolls oblivion lol the same thing used to happen

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Very rough at the moment. Expected, I guess. 

Yup. It's still early access. Best to wait till next year when more updates are out.

People saying frame-rate drops like crazy when u are parachuting down but on ground it's quite stable most of the time.

guys!! i have a gtx 1060 but i get texture issues...i.e. the foilage/terrain detail pops up when i approach....it is visible clearly for about 100 meters radius in full detail, but beyond that i cant see in detail and as i move the world keeps loading the detail...kinda reminds of elder scrolls oblivion lol the same thing used to happen

Texture pop-ins will remain there..1060 not powerful enough to fix that

Edited by WhiteWolf

Xbox one X Early Access version screenshots

11.12.2017_14-48-30.png

11.12.2017_14-07-47.png

4ba6a624-c457-45f0-acsasha.png

People complaining about random frame drops but overall it's very much playable and fun.   Base Xbox one version is very rough though

Edited by WhiteWolf

Base Xbox one version :rofl:

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Xbox Game Preview |OT| Jump Out

Holyshit.So ugly. PS2 graphics on Base xbox one.  lol

Ghost Recon Wildlands is also a massive open world shooter  like PUBG and  it looks 100 times better on base Xbox than PUBG

Edited by WhiteWolf

6 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Base Xbox one version :rofl:

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Xbox Game Preview |OT| Jump Out

Holyshit.So ugly. PS2 graphics on Base xbox one.  lol

Ghost Recon Wildlands is also a massive open world shooter  like PUBG and  it looks 100 times better on base Xbox than PUBG

bro its an early access title

I have a titan and on 2k I keep everything at low and only 2 things at high(not even ultra)
and my fps drops below 50 at times and does not go above 70-80

they need to have 30fps consistent hence downgrading things was logical, although, I heard that the test servers have seen some great optimisation with the new map coming up

so, let's see when that arrives on the main servers.

4 hours ago, harjas said:

bro its an early access title

I have a titan and on 2k I keep everything at low and only 2 things at high(not even ultra)
and my fps drops below 50 at times and does not go above 70-80

they need to have 30fps consistent hence downgrading things was logical, although, I heard that the test servers have seen some great optimisation with the new map coming up

so, let's see when that arrives on the main servers.

Are they hitting 30FPS constant though? I hear its all over the place. Which is pretty much what I expected. Good PC's have a hard time running this game well. It is absurd to expect the X1 to do it with a shitty processor and slower HDD. 

They should focus on making it playable. 30 FPS stable even if it means dropping it to 720p. What res is the X1 running it at? 

The new map should help though. The difference in optimization between that and this is staggering. On the new map I can go higher settings and not see the frame rate dip at all. Its probably the foliage that causes this map to choke PCs. 

Edited by Aftrunner

Jack was playing at 1080p with default settings. 

I know I'm a bad controller user but trust me; this feels awful when you get in close range 1v1. The frame rate tanks and the game stutters, it is not a pleasant experience trying to aim with analogue sticks like that. The crazy amount of recoil and no aim assist just makes it feel worse too. edit: forgot about the input lag too.

46 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

So how are the Xbox folks finding the game? 

Amazing game

had my 1st chicken dinner in a squad and it was intense as f**k. Totally loved it and its way better than fortnite IMO.

Hopefully the fps issues gets fixed, but its playable once you are on the ground. Nothing us console gamers cant deal with.

Edited by triggr happy ss

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Amazing game

had my 1st chicken dinner in a squad and it was intense as f**k. Totally loved it and its way better than fortnite IMO.

Hopefully the fps issues gets fixed, but its playable once you are on the ground.

Picture please or it never happened.