PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

PoeToaster

Well the issues with the game will be rectified quickly with weekly updates considering how big the game is.

Lets see what ign does with the review , when and how often we see revisions to their review is what i am interested in.

Things these sites do for clicks ?‍♂️

Edited by triggr happy ss

1 hour ago, Masterjack said:

I bought it for my Xbox one s . this game is definitely not as unplayable as these sites portray the game to be . I agree its a buggy mess and does have  horrible frame rate drops on the console but there seems to be a plan for the game to get weekly updates . 

every single online match  is so much “ FUN” that it has made me easier to ignore its deficiencies .

So your situation is same as this guy 

He also playing on Xbox but not on S but X :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, Masterjack said:

I bought it for my Xbox one s . this game is definitely not as unplayable as these sites portray the game to be . I agree its a buggy mess and does have  horrible frame rate drops on the console but there seems to be a plan for the game to get weekly updates . 

every single online match  is so much “ FUN” that it has made me easier to ignore its deficiencies .

Kabhi humey bhi apney darshan dey do.

aaja abhi me and leet are on

4 hours ago, Masterjack said:

Aree hello sir ji:P

why you no build pc and we play together;-;  

2 hours ago, Masterjack said:

Cant handle keyboard/mouse nor do I feel the need to build one .pubg seems fine on the Xbox one .

No need for Pc.  X price will drop in few months then sell your S and get X.

I'm planning to do the same in few months. 

Lol you tho defend xbox blindly even if people are joking :facepalm:

I was just kidding with him since he is a friend and he has already said why he prefers on xbox, dunoo why you're explaining further when he is the one playing the game.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, djanuj said:

Is this worth it. I have a Gaming PC and planning to get Xbox. Which one should I buy for? Heard performance is really bad.

Hands down on the PC. 

• Like 1

Even if performance was good, why would you buy the Xbox version?

Mouse and keyboard are way better on this.

And the PC version is already at 1.0 with more than double the content of the Xbox version. The PC version is where the Xbox version (hopefully) will be in a year from now. 

The only reason to even consider the X1 version is if all your friends are on the X1. 

• Like 1

No reason to do that when the full release is going to push the numbers up. They released the game with just 2 maps. Not many can do that and get away with it. 

As for performance, it seems to be more stable in 1.0. So credits where due. Unlike most early access, they actually improved it without getting the praise over their head (maybe a little). 

12 hours ago, djanuj said:

Is this worth it. I have a Gaming PC and planning to get Xbox. Which one should I buy for? Heard performance is really bad.

LOL PC Dude.. It's already out of Early access on PC now plus more content available for PC version.

And if you ever plan to get it for Xbox in future then get for X only not S

Edited by WhiteWolf

LOL PC Dude.. It's already out of Early access on PC now plus more content available for PC version.

And if you ever plan to get it for Xbox in future then get for X only not S
I am planning to buy X only. Won't buy S when X is much more powerful than S