Darksiders III

Tyler

11 hours ago, LeonardoInventions said:

Still disappointed they do not seem interested in following up to DS1 ending :(

They will in Darksiders 4 most likely. 

So I am hoping this game turns out good. I honestly did not enjoy D2. It turned out to be a lootfest when i was looking for a good GOW2-GOW3 kind of adventure game.

Do you guys recommend trying out the first game? I did not play that one. Have heard from some people that the first one is much better.

23 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Do you guys recommend trying out the first game? I did not play that one. Have heard from some people that the first one is much better.

I have played both, DarkSiders 2 was a good step up from the original. If you did not like the sequel, highly doubt you will like the original. 

On 7/16/2018 at 10:07 PM, i_rock098 said:

So I am hoping this game turns out good. I honestly did not enjoy D2. It turned out to be a lootfest when i was looking for a good GOW2-GOW3 kind of adventure game.

first one was ok, remember it being too long though !

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, HundredProofSam said:

How does this compare to the first two games? Loved those but somehow this came across as a more low-budget sequel.

This is perfect game pass game and will go in GP soon im sure. Dont bother buying as it's not worth buying 

Edited by WhiteWolf

20 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

How does this compare to the first two games? Loved those but somehow this came across as a more low-budget sequel.

This is actually a very fun game. Combat is uber smooth and it's damn fun. But be warned - this game expects you to dodge enemies. You can't tank. And rushing headlong without planning into large groups of enemies is a recipe for suicide. But that said, you get used to the combat pretty fast. There are also various forms that you get throughout the game, and each of those forms changes how you play. For example, the gravity form (purple form) is based on heavy attacks while the thunder form (yellow) is fast attack based. Fire Form seen frequently in trailers is the mid-range form having both decent speed and attack. Each form also gives you new weapons (That have to be upgraded separately) which plays differently. For example, the default weapon is Fury's chains; fire form gives twin daggers, lightning form gives a spear etc. These additional weapons are used in conjunction with the base chains. Different forms are also required for different puzzles, and forms can be changed on the fly, in mid-combat if necessary. The game also focuses on Parry (Like Bloodborne) and the effect of parry changes depends on the form you are using currently.

Besides the combat, the music is really good, voice-work is also good and graphics are decent (not great, but decent). Story is just there to get you to play, nothing mind-blowing. But the cut-scenes are fun.

If you are playing on PC, I would not even wait for a Game Pass version. The game regularly goes for very cheap on Steam sales. Just get it then. it's well worth it. No need to use the 50 Rs trial on this game, use it for a far bigger AAA game (Like Gears 5)

• Like 1

It's not worth spending 1000 bucks. You can check User reviews and most are not good. 500Rs max if u that interested in buying. 

Both Darksiders games are in GP, this will also hit soon. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...