Need For Speed Payback

SRINI87

NFS Underground was inspired by the older Fast & Furious movies, this one looks like it's taking "inspiration" from the recent ones.

So less racing and more blah blah family family vroom vroom family family blah blah?

• Like 3

So less racing and more blah blah family family vroom vroom family family blah blah?

Less racing and more blah blah awesomeness payback payback vroom vroom vroom revenge revenge blah blah awesomeness.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

lol, why to have a story in a racing game ? Can't they make it simple like before - cars racing each other in gorgeous locales with a good amount of terrain and weather changes all over the world ? Seriously, that's such an untapped market these days.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

lol, why to have a story in a racing game ? Can't they make it simple like before - cars racing each other in gorgeous locales with a good amount of terrain and weather changes all over the world ? Seriously, that's such an untapped market these days.

Forza Horizon is filling that void somewhat but you're right, a track-based, non open-world racing game with exotic cars and locales is almost a thing of the past.

Forza Horizon is filling that void somewhat but you're right, a track-based, non open-world racing game with exotic cars and locales is almost a thing of the past.

Forza Motorsports 7 will release this year for both Xbox and Windows store.

Forza is the best racing game on PC now and will remain for years to come coz there's no way NFS will be able to touch Forza in quality now. EA Ghost studio sucks.

Criterion is working on SWBF 2 instead of working on proper racing game.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Everyone wanted something similar to the old MW and the old MW had a story.

Yep, too bad it's not on ps4. Wonder why arcade racing games like pgr, test drive and burnout did not get rebooted this gen !

Forza Motorsport is simulation and NFS Payback is arcade.

Kudos on the comparison.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Well he was asking for a racing game where you drive exotic cars and visit different exotic locales. Forza Motorsports offers all this in one package :P

Also if you turn on all assists then Forza also becomes super accessible and easy to drive plus it also offers rewind mechanics.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Well he was asking for a racing game where you drive exotic cars and visit different exotic locales [emoji14]

Also if you turn on all assists then Forza also becomes super accessible and easy to drive plus it also offers rewind mechanics.

That does not make it an arcade game.

Forza is the best racing game on PC now and will remain for years to come coz there's no way NFS will be able to touch Forza in quality now. EA Ghost studio sucks.

Covfefe

• Like 1

That does not make it an arcade game.

Iam not into sim racing. But still I find Forza Motorsports series as accessible and easy as NFS games thanks to all assists it offers along with rewind mechanics :P

And if Forza is not your thing then Driveclub is track based arcade racer where you drive exotic cars in exotic looking locales, but sadly it's only on PS4 :P