E3 2017 General Thread ( News, Rumours & Timings)

E3 Poll  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

June 11

Electronic Arts - 12:30 AM IST

Microsoft - 2:30 AM IST

Bethesda - 7:30 AM IST

June 12

PC Gaming show - 10:30 PM IST

June 13

Ubisoft - 1:30 AM IST

Sony - 6:30 AM IST

Nintendo - 9:30 PM IST

tubhi galat hai bhai...Ubisoft will be according to PT 1 pm on 12th June ....IST 13th June 12.30 Am not 1.30 am.

hum log 12.30 agge hai America se....khali time mein...bakhi sab mein 100 saal peeche hai... :P

Scalebound development resumed as per some insider

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1376055

LMAO how desperate are they? Worst E3 incoming since the Kinect one?

Platinum must be f**king pissed, I think this is the last time they partner up with MS.

LMAO how desperate are they? Worst E3 incoming since the Kinect one?

Platinum must be f**king pissed, I think this is the last time they partner up with MS.

Game is not in development. They just renewed trademark nothing else, confirmed by Windows central. They also renewed trademark for Mech assault and Banjoo few years ago.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=237262146

And it's their IP. They can do anything they want with it. I don't care if it's by Platinum or any other developer as long as game is good and fun to play.

I don't want arcade bullshit in my sports games.

Well mixing simulation bits in a proper fun, arcade game has ruined two of my fave franchises: Virtua Tennis and WWE games. I've been playing both since their earliest versions, hell I believe I'd gotten the Dreamcast just for VT. I and a few cousins have spent thousands (not exaggerating) of hours playing just these two franchises, and I absolutely love how the games used to be. And it's not just dumbfound nostalgia. When I got a semi-decent computer, we started playing VT3 again on it, on that small screen huddled together and it was as much fun as I could remember.

NFS also dabbled in mixing simulation bits and they failed miserably. Even GTA 4 was quite boring and irritating because of this extra emphasis of emulating 'real'. I guess this whole 'realistic' bit started in around the last gen only when developers could create game worlds and characters which could appear close to real, and so this thing with gameplay got convoluted.

Personally, the best games I've played, continue to play, and remember have nothing to do with simulation and realism.

Well mixing simulation bits in a proper fun, arcade game has ruined two of my fave franchises: Virtua Tennis and WWE games. I've been playing both since their earliest versions, hell I believe I'd gotten the Dreamcast just for VT. I and a few cousins have spent thousands (not exaggerating) of hours playing just these two franchises, and I absolutely love how the games used to be. And it's not just dumbfound nostalgia. When I got a semi-decent computer, we started playing VT3 again on it, on that small screen huddled together and it was as much fun as I could remember.

NFS also dabbled in mixing simulation bits and they failed miserably. Even GTA 4 was quite boring and irritating because of this extra emphasis of emulating 'real'. I guess this whole 'realistic' bit started in around the last gen only when developers could create game worlds and characters which could appear close to real, and so this thing with gameplay got convoluted.

Personally, the best games I've played, continue to play, and remember have nothing to do with simulation and realism.

I am not against arcade sports games. I just want mixture of the two. Either make a proper sim like top spin or make a proper arcade game like fifa street. People can have their preference. I don't like sim racers, but i understand people who love them and hence wouldn't want arcade elements in it.

EA has announced more details about its E3 2017 plans. Starting off, the publisher confirmed that its own EA Play event will run June 10-12, with a keynote briefing scheduled for Saturday, June 10, at 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET. That's right, E3 starts on Saturday this year.

EA's briefing will be followed by presentations from Microsoft and Bethesda on Sunday, June 11, with Sony expected to follow on Monday, June 12. Ubisoft is expected to have a show this year as well, while Nintendo is surely cooking something up, too.

EA ka June 11th 12.30 am IST..

Archived