The CREW 2

ScrewyAurum

37 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

So the nvidia code is somehow tied to only two Gpu's. I have 980ti, so it wont download or start the game? How is it even possible. 

Yep. They changed their system a while back. You can't redeem it if you don't own specific GPUs.

To redeem -> you need to login to their GeForce app -> enter the code (it checks if you are running specific GPU) -> success. After that, you will be asked to log in to your UPlay account to link and then download the game. 

12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

ry to get nVidia code and redeem it. Quite a bunch available on Steamtrades / eBay. 

CAUTION before trying this the code is locked to certain regions.

iam still trying to figure out how to change regions

used vpn codes accepted

Edited by sathish

Gamespot (in progress): 8/10

THE GOOD

•  Accessible and fun arcade-style vehicle mechanics
  •  Substantial variety of racing disciplines that feel distinct
  •  A large, cohesive open world that's enjoyable to tour
  •  Imaginative and exciting track design
  •  A number of player-friendly quality of life features
  •  Beautiful natural environments and weather effects

THE BAD

•  Loot system feels mostly superfluous
  •  Urban areas and character models are visually unappealing

31 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

You bought 1080ti?

Nah. Had a friend redeem it on my account.

____

CREW rewards are available in HQ. 

Those jet sprint races are so fast. FdMHUXP.png 

GB5kD5K.jpg

agstweD.jpg

Very enjoyable so far. It's a jack of all trades. 2I2oq5q.png 

Rubberbanding is still there which sucks. Mainly in close tracks where AI just overtakes you so easily. 

The Crew 2 takes Forza Horizon's concept and ramps up the scale

Xbox One X provides the best console experience.

Either way it's very impressive. Just as surprising is how the micro-level detail holds up, driving through a famous city like New York. You get a condensed, 'greatest hits' version here - inevitable given the magnitude of the city - but there's a lot of care put into the layout even if it is one part of a bigger piece. Race routes are more interesting as a result of the intensified focus, and what would otherwise be an empty sprawl is, at least, lightly fleshed out with pedestrians and light traffic. Yes - stop the car, look closer, and it can start to feel barren and inactive - but in the context of the game's overarching scale it's still an impressive feat. 

It's far from lifeless then, and it goes further. Engine features like a rolling day-night cycle and weather mix in seamlessly, adding rain and snow - each playing against the game's physically-based lighting. All of which means, at night, the game has a beautiful stretch of lamplights lining highways, and at day, you can catch screen-space effects like raindrops hitting the camera view. These ideas factor into the other heavyweights of the racing scene - Forza Horizon being an obvious comparison point. But here it just adds variety onto an already varied game, and forges some incidentally beautiful moments.

In essence, Ivory Tower's sequel takes what we had in the original game, and improves it in almost every way. However, resolutions are lower on base systems, while sadly frame-rates can struggle on Xbox One - but the trade-off is there in the overall engine improvements. It's a bigger world, with more vegetation and atmospheric effects, and more ways to interact and explore it. The net result feels substantial, and while the focus veers more towards The Crew 2's wider breadth of detail, there's plenty to admire up close. Needless to say, the console experience is best on Xbox One X - with quality tapering down to PS4 Pro, PS4 and a regular Xbox One. But how much these consoles share - and the scope of the world - is a tribute to the game design itself and the technology powering it.

Edited by Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, sathish said:

the handling is a lot better than the first one,make sure to switch off ABS,TRACTION CONTROL,DRIFT ASSIST

quite a lot of options for the pc and a variety of wheels supported, i think even dd ones

Tried the bikes yet? Finally, they are playable compared to previous game.

2 minutes ago, RenegadeRocks said:

Uplay says game released 17:30 IST 28th June.
I bought on steam, it isn't playable yet and steam isn't giving timers or anything :-/

NA timing on steam. So about 1-3 hours more, I believe. 

Currently, it is set to preload-only. 

NA timing on steam. So about 1-3 hours more, I believe. 

Currently, it is set to preload-only. 
In office now but it says "install" here so I guess it's unlocked finally.
Can't wait to go home tonight. Loved the beta.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Tried the bikes yet? Finally, they are playable compared to previous game.

Haven't they screwed up with the planes this time? Felt stiff during the beta.

1 hour ago, sathish said:

Testing it on my rig.Triple screens work, motion platforms woks,unfortunately no ffb on steering seems like many fanatec users have this issue

Thats nice.

But what is the use of 3 screens :ko: Hope you have played gt Sport with this setup. 

1 hour ago, hope said:

Thats nice.

But what is the use of 3 screens :ko: Hope you have played gt Sport with this setup. 

no gt sport doesnt support triple screen

my rig i use mainly for racing simulators,asseto corsa,rfactor2,iracing,raceroom,automobilista,dirt rally.all of these tiles support triple screen

with triple screen the fov is much enhanced helps you to see the apex more clearly

SORRY ABOUT THE QUALITY

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RenegadeRocks said:

In office now but it says "install" here so I guess it's unlocked finally.
Can't wait to go home tonight. Loved the beta.

NIce. Have been playing the whole day. hQnDAhe.png 

2 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

Haven't they screwed up with the planes this time? Felt stiff during the beta.

Haven't noticed it. Have finished all flying races easily. Both Acrobat and racing. 

1 hour ago, hope said:

But what is the use of 3 screens  

Not everyone plays at 60 FoV.