Farcry 5

Engineer

7 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

i have been playing for 3 days in a row only at night, havent seen day time , and i play for atleast a couple of hours 

Came across someone who mentioned this in the steam discussions. It's apparently a bug which can be fixed by progressing further in the John Seed questline. Give that a try maybe?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/552520/discussions/0/1697169163397136903/

Thanks for the replies guys!

I'm playing the game on PC but with a X360 controller. I haven't yet reached the flying missions in the game, still in the early stages. Hope I can get through the missions when they appear as I'm not particularly good with flying in other open world games.

2 hours ago, Star Lord said:

How many hours it took you to to just complete the story?  I'm thinking to skip all side missions :fear1:

I started playing on launch day and I completed everything. I don't know about time. 

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm presently doing side stuff in the game and destroying the Cult Outposts in John's regions. The NPC drivers in the Whitetail Mountains at nighttime are bat crazy! At least 5-6 of these NPC cars drove straight into my vehicle as I was making my way downhill from one of the cult outposts situated up in the hills! :fear1:

Game has been fun so far, almost done with all the cult property destruction and cult outpost takeovers. Next up are the Prepper Stashes!

Financial report: Far Cry® 5: Ubisoft’s second biggest release ever with USD 310 million total players spending in the release week. 

Amazing how they turned around the Assassin's Creed and Far Cry series. 

Liberated Henbane River and Whitetail Mountains. Completed story missions and side stuff there.

In Holland Valley however I'm having a seriously hard time completing the mission "Hit the Gas'. The mission has a simple enough objective - to capture and deliver 2 Cult fuel tankers to Falls End but the problem I'm facing is the damn fuel tankers aren't even spawning!!

I have tried fast travel so many times but to no avail... other vehicles are spawning but the tankerss, no luck on spotting them. Even hanging around the Golden Valley Gas station (fast traveling there as well) isn't yielding any results. Any pointers with this mission?

Should I just camp out near the Golden Valley Gas Station and wait it out till the game eventually spawns a tanker? Driving around the main roads I had spotted a few of these but after this mission popped up, haven't seen them at all. :wallbash: