~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

6 minutes ago, adity said:

Hotstar stream quality was f**king trash though. 

This!

Took one look at it and just couldn't bring myself to watch it.

I'm honestly questioning myself why I'm even subscribed to Hotstar when I just end up downloading sh*t from elsewhere and watching it. Had to do the same with Chernobyl too.

7 hours ago, adity said:

Well, Rorschach sent his journal to an alt right racist magazine which probably published it. This would be the expected consequence of that. The full scope of it will be known in the coming episodes. Honestly, reading the graphic novel seems like a must for starting this show. You could watch the movie but it takes a lot of nuance out of the source material in typical Snyder fashion. 

I liked the pilot personally. Wasn't blown away or anything but excited for future episodes. Hotstar stream quality was f**king trash though. 

Also, important thing to note is that Watchmen was never your typical superhero comic. It basically explores the idea that absolute power always corrupts. Pretty much all main characters are piece of sh*t. 

Seems like there is already alot of background that has happened. Any good sum up to catch up to the current timeline.

Saw the movie long back so don't remember the story properly. Don't even know who Rorschach is. :fear:

7 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I'm honestly questioning myself why I'm even subscribed to Hotstar when I just end up downloading sh*t from elsewhere and watching it. Had to do the same with Chernobyl too.

I'm also doing this I'm only subscribed to hotstar just to support the producers of the TV show. Hotstar really need to step up the quality can't bear the 2.0 AAC 128 kbps audio and 2500 Kbps video bitrate for 1080p resolution

Hbo announced its new hbo max streaming service..

15 usd per month.. Launching in 2020..

Will house everything wb and dc..

Wb may discontinue the dc streaming service.

Live action green lantern tv show will be on hbo max..

Also got prequel which was ordered directly into a series without even a pilot titled House of the Dragon will be on hbo max..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

f2e038ee658f252684b34c8dc3e3cac1.jpg

And this is why I'm thankful to Hotstar. Imagine being is the US and buying each and every one of these services - HBO, Disney, Netflix, Prime (far more expensive in US), Hulu, CBS and all others - paying between $10-$20 each  per month for every one of them.

Over here - Netfix, Prime and Hotstar - these three and you're set for almost all TV shows. And out of these 3, only Netflix is expensive. Even if Hotstar quality is lesser (My TV still does upscale it, so it's not bad) - I at least am more than happy to save money and still be able to watch shows legally.

And this is why I'm thankful to Hotstar. Imagine being is the US and buying each and every one of these services - HBO, Disney, Netflix, Prime (far more expensive in US), Hulu, CBS and all others - paying between $10-$20 each  per month for every one of them.

Over here - Netfix, Prime and Hotstar - these three and you're set for almost all TV shows. And out of these 3, only Netflix is expensive. Even if Hotstar quality is lesser (My TV still does upscale it, so it's not bad) - I at least am more than happy to save money and still be able to watch shows legally.
The total cost for reference.

0c2d9bc60853e5ad8a22fc4c620e3a99.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

The Kominsky Method - Season 2 is out on Netflix 

How was the first season?
Watched Jack Ryan season 2. Very underwhelming. Everything is toned down.<_ villain is a joke.>
True. 3 episodes in and I am yet to get excited over anything. Too generic so far.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk