What games are you currently playing?

On 4/21/2020 at 1:29 PM, Chirag2001 said:

Not likely. I use to think that I'd tackle story missions but I'd spend hours just aimlessly stealing cars and driving around Los Santos listening to music.

Good ol' times. 

Completed 26 Missions out of 69 in two days :)
Had a 7 Hour session yesterday and 3 hour session today. Keeping fingers crossed :P

10 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Even the first part effectively took them 3 years (the work in the first 2 years by cyberconnect was scrapped ). 

Also they have most of the assets ready now, plus development had already started on part 2 last year, so fingers crossed for holiday 2021/early 2022.

they should have remade the whole game in one go

18 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Completed 26 Missions out of 69 in two days :)
Had a 7 Hour session yesterday and 3 hour session today. Keeping fingers crossed :P

Thats some mad dedication.

This game is the only reason I still switch on PS3 at times; didn't buy it on the PS4. 

29 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

The original game was around 50 hours or so. The producers did say in multiple interviews that remaking the whole thing in one go would have meant sacrificing a lot of content. 

Instead they have now built upon the characters who were never focussed on in the original. 

Honestly, fanboyism aside, barring a few missions here and there the games is an excellent 35 hour campaign.

29 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

The original game was around 50 hours or so. The producers did say in multiple interviews that remaking the whole thing in one go would have meant sacrificing a lot of content. 

Instead they have now built upon the characters who were never focussed on in the original. 

Honestly, fanboyism aside, barring a few missions here and there the games is an excellent 35 hour campaign.

42 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

People will pay 60$ 2 times for one game. Smart. :P

2 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

People will pay 60$ 2 times for one game. Smart. :P

3 times.

Its in 3 epsisodes as far is the word around is.

But honestly, this was a full game in itself, very little padding. So the price is fair.

Highway roberry is the Kingdom hearts 3 DLC. f**king 30 bucks for a 5 hour rehash.

Edited by playstationdude
  • Like 1

Started Witcher 1. Hoping to finish this off, then Witcher 2 before starting the 3rd game. If all goes well, these games should be done by the time the lockdown ends and we are out of this Corona mess 

Finished almost all my games in my inventory. Holy sh*t what an awesome month this had been in terms of gaming. Hahaha

1. RE3
2. Doom Eternal
3. Call of Cuthulu
4. Ori will of wisps
5.Death Stranding
6. Hitman

Also played the sh*t outta BF5 & BF1 daily at night hours.

Bought Katana zero, Ruiner and Mass effect andromeda. Only Yakuza Kiwami 2 is left which i need to play rest i am done with.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Was playing HZD: Complete Edition, Nier Automata, The order 1886. But got distracted by Persona 5 and finished it first.

Now back to The Order 1886.

Dude doooude! Play Automata or HZD first. The order 1886 can wait. 

Every time I start a new game (story mode), some random friend hits me up and we end up playing multiplayer stuff for weeks :P

But considering these times, its nice to be able to talk and play with my friends (they're my neighbours lol) 

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Dude doooude! Play Automata or HZD first. The order 1886 can wait. 

Oh I mean i have played HZD but base game. This time i am going for Frozen Wilds. Also 2hrs left to finish The Order 1886. Its a very short game lol. Hence i started it first. Nier i have played around 10-12hrs so far. After 1886. I will finish Automata only.