Coronavirus

hope

3 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Though the suggestion is outlandish. But in the contrary i feel Indians and countries in sub continent might have better immunity as compared to the west. 

our living conditions are not as good as theirs, plus pollution, they are living in far better environment as compared to us guys. 

No this suggestion is outlandish. Our health checks are very irregular and millions suffer from respiratory and other diseases like diabetes, hypertension, and since we don't do checkups regularly, we don't even know unless these disorders become serious. It will be catastrophic if we go for herd immunity.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Well fkin done. Investigation to be completed within 30 days, fine from 50k to 2L. Jail term 3 months to 3 years.

If injuries ares serious jail term from 6 months to 7 years and fine from 1L to 5 L.

If vehicles or hospital/clinics are damaged, twice the market value will be taken. 

Excellent stuff. Finally.

Why this isnt in the news :ko:

6 minutes ago, hope said:

Excellent stuff. Finally.

Why this isnt in the news :ko:

Which news are you watching? It's on every single news channel and website, it's part of the headlines.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Banz said:

That is true. A lot of these deaths could have been avoided if we had better government medical facilities. Case in point is Kerala, which has very good medical facilities and they have kept the deaths low, while also preventing spread of the disease.

Middle class and even working class people prefer to go to private clinics but situations like this show why we need good government hospitals and in enough numbers to serve most of the population. At the moment, private healthcare is afforable but as our country gets richer, we don't want to go the America way. Govt. won't get a better opportunity to nationalise some of the important private hospitals than this.

Many hospitals in the private sector have started taking COVID patients, but the charges are ridiculous. Max Saket is charging 1 lac for just isolation for a COVID case, per day. Higher charges if patient is co morbid and needs extra treatment. 

It's just unaffordable for a common man. Govt setup is the only way out for this pandemic it seems. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Right said:

Scary!

500 cases per day itself mean by April 30, MH will cross 10k.

Not calling in Army will be remembered in history as one of the biggest mistake.

6 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Now Maharashtra will just hide the numbers to prove center wrong. Its a bad situation either way.

Should also take into consideration that Maharashtra has the highest number of tests being done currently, we are about 80,000 out of the countries total of 450,000. Haven't been following other states but the State Govt. seem to be maintaining a very transparent line of communication on developments. Hopefully they are that effective in containing things too.

3 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

i love my country.:rofl:

Savage :D

1 hour ago, GunnerY2J said:

^ if it is assured that once a person recovers, he is immune to the virus then it might be the next best solution.

Considering the long term effects are still unknown, that can be quite dangerous. I believe so far reduced lung function has been identified

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

Probability of lockdown lifted after 3rd May?

Depends. But I dont think its possible to keep companies closed that long. As much as I'm afraid to go out or to work during Corona, I can understand the company's point of view. Cant pay salaries if they dont make money.

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Depends. But I dont think its possible to keep companies closed that long. As much as I'm afraid to go out or to work during Corona, I can understand the company's point of view. Cant pay salaries if they dont make money.

I don’t know man.

OYO has announced salary cut for 3 months for all the employees, they will be laying off many still.

Hotel/travel industry is totally effed.

Restaurants weren’t doing so great but food delivery business was thriving. Now even that is not going to get same volumes. 

Now there will be lesser motivation for people to step out, so Malls which are crowded like crazy over weekends will be empty. The multiplexes will see fat lesser footfall. 

My extended family in Australia  was supposed to have a big wedding this year in September, with close to 60 people flying in from 5 different countries. And over 200 local guests.

Now venue they booked has started refunding money to people till the bookings in August. Likely that they will end up doing it in backyard of their house with 20 guests at most.

China has f**ked the happiness big time.

7 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

Probability of lockdown lifted after 3rd May?

Not in Mumbai and Pune. As per central government analysis, cases are going to explode after 30th April, and current healthcare system will be hopelessly overwhelmed to handle it. Rest of the country might lift lockdown, and it will lead to 2nd wave and then we will have another lockdown till 30th June or so. Internationally, Singapore and Spain have already extended their lockdowns anticipating case increase.

• Like 1

So, Karnataka has eased down some restrictions from today except in the hotspots n containment zones. But what zones are those and how are they classified? District wise, area wise etc..?