slackerninja

The PS4 & Xbox One Thread - Part 2

2374 posts in this topic

Screens: 

c6TC3eI.jpg

73t6Sen.jpg

1 hour ago, Playstationdude said:

That preorder theme for FF9 looks awesome. If the game is reasonably priced I'll definitely preorder it.

Available now. $20. 

Not something I want to pay for the theme alone. Z9wPwLe.png

40 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Screens: 

c6TC3eI.jpg

73t6Sen.jpg

Available now. $20. 

Not something I want to pay for the theme alone. Z9wPwLe.png

How much more can they milk the same f**king games.

Cygames and Konami announced Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS,remastered version of 2003 Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner.

It will have enhanced graphics, 4K resolution, new sound design with new-gen surround sound and PlayStation VR support. Releasing worldwide in Spring 2018 on PC and PS4/PSVR.

Edited by GeraltOfRivia

A7rTgIo.jpg

0wPsJ2N.jpg

The PlayStation 4 Pro Monster Hunter World: Liolaeus Edition will be released in Japan on December 7, 2017 for 49,980 yen ($448). This console currently appears to be Japan only.

Sonic Forces free add-on 'Episode Shadow' announced. It is prequel to the main storyline of Sonic Forces and explores Shadow's allegiance, the fate of Team Dark, and the origin of the mysterious villain, Infinite. Sonic Forces will release on 7 November 2017 for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.

1 person likes this

Looks like Xbox One X pre-orders have opened on Amazon Germany and the good news is they're delivering to India. Link below.

https://www.amazon.de/Xbox-One-Konsole-TB-Project/dp/B06Y36MK86/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1505898106&sr=1-1&keywords=xbox%2Bone%2Bx&th=1

Will be getting the ps4 tomorrow.
Can someone tell me the list of good games to buy ?
I am a big fan of fps like cod and battlefield games. Also, I like playing online so keeping that in mind Kindly suggest.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

I am a big fan of fps like cod and battlefield games. Also, I like playing online so keeping that in mind Kindly suggest.

Uncharted games are a must. Uncharted 4 and Uncharted Lost Legacy. I am also playing Metal Gear Solid V, next in queue are Batman Arkham Knight and Tomb Raider Definitive Edition. No clue about FPS, not my genre. :)

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

You already own a PC for multiplatform games, right? You buying PS4 for console exclusives only? Multiplatform list is huge. i doubt you care abt multiplats which are also on PC

Exclusives -

Uncharted 2 remastered version in order to under backstory of characters in UC4 and Lost Legacy.

UC4

Uncharted Lost Legacy

TLOU

Untill Dawn

BloodBorne

Horizon Zero Dawn

Nioh

Nier Automata ( Also available on Steam but PS4 version is much better imo)

Not many good console exclusive shooters on PS4.  Garbage Killzone shadow Fall is your only option in FPS genre and Order 1886 is your exclusive TPS game. If you like action games with shooting then stick with Uncharted and TLOU

Edited by WhiteWolf

Uncharted 4 is a completely overrated game and wouldn't recommend unless you get it for super cheap. 

The Lost Legacy was a much better game albeit being an expansion. 

Until Dawn characters are terrible and make you want to punch them. Also, it was PS+ game. So don't bother unless you find for cheap.

Bloodborne has a performance issue. If you are not comfortable with 30fps and judder, then don't bother. 

If you pick Horizon Zero Dawn, suggest you play it as an action game while ignoring every RPG element the game offers. They are garbage tier. 

As for FPS, there isn't anything good exclusive. If you don't mind playing multiplatform games, check of Titanfall II and Battlefront. Do not waste time or money on Killzone Shadow Fall crap. 

Out of all games, I'd suggest The Last of Us, Ratchet & Clank and Persona 5. Easily among the best exclusives available. Include God of War Remastered if you haven't played it already. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Bloodborne has a performance issue. If you are not comfortable with 30fps and judder, then don't bot

Currently playing the game. Mid way through, haven't encountered any performance issues as of yet. I am on the latest version of the patch though. Which version did you play on?

Edited by CM Sunny

Currently playing the game. Mid way through, haven't encountered any performance issues as of yet. I am on the latest version of the patch though. Which version did you play on?
There are frame pacing issues, man.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk