Jump to content
slackerninja

The PS4 & Xbox One Thread - Part 2

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, hope said:

This is the pattern of ivg now.

 

Paplu taplus will copy a link from another forum and paste here. Karo phir uspe chutiyapa :lol:

Plz go back and see who started the said "chutiyapa" Man, you are one pathetic fanboy. Actually, scratch that. Fanboy is too big a word for you. You are just pathetic :lol:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, waveking said:

Plz go back and see who started the said "chutiyapa" Man, you are one pathetic fanboy. Actually, scratch that. Fanboy is too big a word for you. You are just pathetic :lol:

Yeah, he has become too much of a fanboy now. Abusing people for no reason and all that. 

Zodak looks far more mellow compared to hope these days. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hope said:

It isn't subjective Einstein.

 

Everyone who plays GT Sport loves it. You either don't get it or if you get it then you love it. Baat Khatam. Reviews were more  for content than anything.

 

But for Chuza 7, we all know how many dislike it. 

 

Even Racing Baboons would love GT once they play Sport Mode :P

 

Sure thing :console:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its just his face and maybe shoulders. No way they're building a life size replica of Gaius colossus that would be 10 stories tall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, hope said:

Be more wiser next Time. Keep auto download off. So if next time you make such wrong decisions, atleast a feature implemented by a company can save your blushes.

 

Which game it is btw?

it's not his fault totally, sh*t happens and a company like Sony having such shitty policies in 2017 is laughable, stop blaming him and blame sony :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harjas said:

it's not his fault totally, sh*t happens and a company like Sony having such shitty policies in 2017 is laughable, stop blaming him and blame sony :)

This is a good point. sh*t happens.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Monokuma said:

 

I wonder how much time did the staff spend on it. Very nicely structured. 

 

Amazing that we got more than 500+ awesome games spread across 2+ decades. That's like 2 good games every month. Glad to be invested in such a nice hobby. Even with so much crap, there is always something that can cheer you up. sr8X8sx.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, waveking said:

Plz go back and see who started the said "chutiyapa" Man, you are one pathetic fanboy. Actually, scratch that. Fanboy is too big a word for you. You are just pathetic :lol:

Damm

Edited by hope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hope said:

It isn't subjective Einstein.

 

Everyone who plays GT Sport loves it. You either don't get it or if you get it then you love it. Baat Khatam. Reviews were more  for content than anything.

 

But for Chuza 7, we all know how many dislike it. 

 

Even Racing Baboons would love GT once they play Sport Mode :P

Sport mode with a controller? i am sure you play it that way by your tune. Play forza7 on the X on 4k hdr & with a thrustmaster racing wheel with force feedback, unlesss you prefer using the six axis controller to steer the car like in drive club :D

Edited by speeddemon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hope said:

And you are a f**king c*nt then . You piece of X sh*t :P

 

Adiós :P

come on this is a public forum, just because you got no answer you start swearing? where are the mods?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, speeddemon said:

Sport mode with a controller? i am sure you play it that way by your tune. Play forza7 on the X on 4k hdr & with a thrustmaster racing wheel with force feedback, unlesss you prefer using the six axis controller to steer the car in drive club :D

No interest in buying X just for the multi plats who like a tad better :nono:

 

Why should i play Forza 7 when i have already a better game in GT :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, speeddemon said:

come on this is a public forum, just because you got no answer you start swearing? where are the mods?

 

 lol he edited it:P those quotes of hope just changed into a damm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, speeddemon said:

come on this is a public forum, just because you got no answer you start swearing? where are the mods?

 

@KnackChap in coming :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Masterjack said:

 lol he edited it:P those quotes of hope just changed into a damm

Mods can still see bro. Don't worry :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you are a f**king c*nt then . You piece of X sh*t



 

Adiós

 

I thought your posts were in moderation. How are these comments passed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×