slackerninja

The PS4 & Xbox One Thread - Part 2

47 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

As i said its subjective 

But a lower scored game doesnt stand a chance to win for sure.

It isn't subjective Einstein.

Everyone who plays GT Sport loves it. You either don't get it or if you get it then you love it. Baat Khatam. Reviews were more  for content than anything.

But for Chuza 7, we all know how many dislike it. 

Even Racing Baboons would love GT once they play Sport Mode :P

We are now arguing over a top 10 list published by watchmojo. Is that what it's come down to now? 

(insert smug what did i tell you).jpeg/.gif/.mov

Sent from my Mi 8 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, adity said:

We are now arguing over a top 10 list published by watchmojo. Is that what it's come down to now? 

This is the pattern of ivg now.

Paplu taplus will copy a link from another forum and paste here. Karo phir uspe chutiyapa :lol:

Like someone said here. Somebodies favourite game is not the list and they start cry.

1 hour ago, hope said:

This is the pattern of ivg now.

Paplu taplus will copy a link from another forum and paste here. Karo phir uspe chutiyapa :lol:

Plz go back and see who started the said "chutiyapa" Man, you are one pathetic fanboy. Actually, scratch that. Fanboy is too big a word for you. You are just pathetic :lol:

• Like 5

Just now, waveking said:

Plz go back and see who started the said "chutiyapa" Man, you are one pathetic fanboy. Actually, scratch that. Fanboy is too big a word for you. You are just pathetic :lol:

Yeah, he has become too much of a fanboy now. Abusing people for no reason and all that. 

Zodak looks far more mellow compared to hope these days. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hope said:

Everyone who plays GT Sport loves it. You either don't get it or if you get it then you love it. Baat Khatam. Reviews were more  for content than anything.

Sure thing :console:

I think its just his face and maybe shoulders. No way they're building a life size replica of Gaius colossus that would be 10 stories tall. 

22 hours ago, hope said:

Be more wiser next Time. Keep auto download off. So if next time you make such wrong decisions, atleast a feature implemented by a company can save your blushes.

Which game it is btw?

it's not his fault totally, sh*t happens and a company like Sony having such shitty policies in 2017 is laughable, stop blaming him and blame sony :)

Just now, harjas said:

it's not his fault totally, sh*t happens and a company like Sony having such shitty policies in 2017 is laughable, stop blaming him and blame sony :)

This is a good point. sh*t happens.

59 minutes ago, Monokuma said:

I wonder how much time did the staff spend on it. Very nicely structured. 

Amazing that we got more than 500+ awesome games spread across 2+ decades. That's like 2 good games every month. Glad to be invested in such a nice hobby. Even with so much crap, there is always something that can cheer you up. sr8X8sx.png

3 hours ago, waveking said:

Damm

Edited by hope

5 hours ago, hope said:

Sport mode with a controller? i am sure you play it that way by your tune. Play forza7 on the X on 4k hdr & with a thrustmaster racing wheel with force feedback, unlesss you prefer using the six axis controller to steer the car like in drive club :D

Edited by speeddemon

4 minutes ago, hope said:

And you are a f**king c*nt then . You piece of X sh*t :P

Adiós :P

come on this is a public forum, just because you got no answer you start swearing? where are the mods?

• Like 1

Just now, speeddemon said:

Sport mode with a controller? i am sure you play it that way by your tune. Play forza7 on the X on 4k hdr & with a thrustmaster racing wheel with force feedback, unlesss you prefer using the six axis controller to steer the car in drive club :D

No interest in buying X just for the multi plats who like a tad better :nono:

Why should i play Forza 7 when i have already a better game in GT :P