slackerninja

The PS4 & Xbox One Thread - Part 2

So, this MS buying EA rumor first started in 2003 but Ms denied it immediately.  But this time MS is quiet and not responding to any of these rumours.  Many websites tried reaching out to MS but got no response from MS regarding this.  Something is definitely cooking there and they are getting ready for big acquisition announcement soon. 

Exciting times ahead. :D MS should become Disney of video games industry, just buy everything :P

Microsoft announces $299.99 Xbox One S PUBG bundle

Weird bundle to buy. One of the worst performing game on the worst performing console. 

___

Sea of Thieves Xbox controller available now.

YES! It glows in the dark. j1Mv1RA.png

Pillars Of Eternity II: Deadfire Coming To Consoles

___

Beautiful. AUTmUy3.png 

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 1

Sadly not without 3rd party device. LEqTiL1.png CronusMAX for example. 

CronusMax is 17 bucks on ebay. Not a bad investment for that controller. :scratchchin:

Edit- Damn. I was wrong. It's like 60 bucks :fear:

Edited by Playstationdude

Recently launched Hori controller is good alternative if one wants Xbox controller for Ps4

6 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Recently launched Hori controller is good alternative if one wants Xbox controller for Ps4

No headphone jack. Pretty much a deal breaker for me. 

4eK0GF7.jpg

The 2 TB $90 Sea of Thieves drive launches on March 20 alongside the game.

Microsoft also announced the "Xbox Pro Charging Stand" from Controller Gear. Described as a "premium charging stand," it comes with a battery cover, a rechargeable battery, and a six-foot power cord. launches on April 5 for $50. Finally, Controller Gear is also launching a $15 standard controller stand featuring the same design. You can see all of the newly announced Sea of Thieves devices in the gallery above.

DROOL 0PXEzmr.png

vlD29ZS.jpg

Wish SONY did something for PS4 games too. All we get is some crappy controller design... vndL4Eb.png

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 1

4eK0GF7.jpg

The 2 TB $90 Sea of Thieves drive launches on March 20 alongside the game.

Microsoft also announced the "Xbox Pro Charging Stand" from Controller Gear. Described as a "premium charging stand," it comes with a battery cover, a rechargeable battery, and a six-foot power cord. launches on April 5 for $50. Finally, Controller Gear is also launching a $15 standard controller stand featuring the same design. You can see all of the newly announced Sea of Thieves devices in the gallery above.

DROOL 0PXEzmr.png
Eventhough I love this design. How I wish the skull to be the XBOX One Home Button. That would be too good. I really wish to change that "X" button with Skull which looks damn good.

Can i add my credit/debit card info on xbox one or ps4 and later remove it once i am done with my transaction ? and does netbanking work with both systems here in india ?

Can i add my credit/debit card info on xbox one or ps4 and later remove it once i am done with my transaction ? and does netbanking work with both systems here in india ?
Netbanking works for none. And virtual credit card also not possible. So...

Netbanking works for none. And virtual credit card also not possible. So...

Ok let that be but can i add my credit/debit card info on xbox one or ps4 and later remove it once i am done with my transaction ?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Ok let that be but can i add my credit/debit card info on xbox one or ps4 and later remove it once i am done with my transaction ?

You can. But I wouldn't suggest that. Reason being that they require lot of verification. Like your Debit Card/Credit Card address should match exactly with your psn and xbl address. Plus they also charge 10 rupees as first charge just to check if the same is authenticated or not.

You can. But I wouldn't suggest that. Reason being that they require lot of verification. Like your Debit Card/Credit Card address should match exactly with your psn and xbl address. Plus they also charge 10 rupees as first charge just to check if the same is authenticated or not.

Whoa, does the address need to match word to word, line by line? But all i lose is Rs.10 right each time i add a card? Are there other charges also like for removing re-adding or any other ? Security is a major concern for me with psn and xbl constantly targeted by hackers. Card details if stoles will cost much more than a rs.10 penalty.

Is verification the first time you add the card that troublesome that you ignore security risks?

20 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Whoa, does the address need to match word to word, line by line? But all i lose is Rs.10 right each time i add a card? Are there other charges also like for removing re-adding or any other ? Security is a major concern for me with psn and xbl constantly targeted by hackers. Card details if stoles will cost much more than a rs.10 penalty.

Is verification the first time you add the card that troublesome that you ignore security risks?

The 10 rupees are added back after a few days. So, you don't need to worry about that. 

2 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Switch to US account for PS4 and  buy psn codes from IVG member Al Pacino.

For XBL codes join Xbox whats app group..Contact Sobbi or Trigger to get invite to group :P

Yes. Address needs to be line by line else you won't be able to use it. That 10 bucks is just for verification. You will get back. No extra charge for removing but they will charge again when you put credit card details. That hacker thing is true. But I guess after Sony was hacked they have upped their security. Plus now there is 2 step authentication to login to both PSN and xbl. So it's safe.