Official Xbox E3 2017 Thread

29 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Xbox One model with Kinect sold 3m units @ launch with 499 price tag. 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/06/microsoft-reveals-3-million-xbox-one-sales-in-2013/amp/

Scorpio will not fail at 499. Same hardcore fans will buy it again. 

Plus we all know MS, they will reduce price to 399 after 4-5 months once console parts get cheaper lol. 

Xbone was first current gen console by M$. Many people bought it blindly. They expected M$ to deliver on games. They didn't.

Are you seriously comparing sales of a first current gen console vs a half assed mid gen refresh? I mean that's quite dense, even for you.

38 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Expensive hogi machine. Mujhey lag raha hai 499 hoga price.  They want to sell Scorpio only to hardcore Xbox fans, not mainstream audience coz they don't want to sell Scorpio @ a loss. 

MS knows that they can't win console race even if they release it at 399. Sony is way too ahead and too strong right now. And Playanywhere proves MS is not even interested winning console battle. So why take loss and still sell less unit than Sony?  399 ka kuch zyaada faayeda nahi hoga MS ko. Hardcore early adopters will buy it for 499 just like they bought launch model with Kinect 

Iam ready for 499 price tag and I will still get it but next year :P

Matlab mera ps4 bhi next year hi hoga...

36 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

499 is DOA. 

Hardcore log lega....uss hisab se  India mein 3-4 hi bikega....

31 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Xbox One model with Kinect sold 3m units @ launch with 499 price tag. 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/06/microsoft-reveals-3-million-xbox-one-sales-in-2013/amp/

Scorpio will not fail at 499. Same hardcore fans will buy it again. 

Plus we all know MS, they will reduce price to 399 after 4-5 months once console parts get cheaper lol. 

3-4 mahina mein parts will get cheaper....sala yeh parts dala reha hai....abey seasonal parts daal reha hai kya...fruit jaisa season mein kam besi hota hai...:P

I also think its 499$

Ms has already said its a premium console for those who want the best graphics. They have the S for the rest at 200-250$.

500$ would mean they are happy with what they are doing and how things are going ,basically not concerned with the ps4.

Most importantly they need to show new games and give release dates for those we already know about.

40 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Xbone was first current gen console by M$. Many people bought it blindly. They expected M$ to deliver on games. They didn't.

Are you seriously comparing sales of a first current gen console vs a half assed mid gen refresh? I mean that's quite dense, even for you.

Iss topic argument karney ka faayeda. 

Bookmark karley ye page. 

Scorpio will sell more units than launch XboxOne model with 499 price tag. 

Early adopters are hardcore fans and they will buy it.  Sales will drop after few months  but at launch it sell really well. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Expensive hogi machine. Mujhey lag raha hai 499 hoga price.  They want to sell Scorpio only to hardcore Xbox fans, not mainstream audience coz they don't want to sell Scorpio @ a loss. 

MS knows that they can't win console race even if they release it at 399. Sony is way too ahead and too strong right now. And Playanywhere proves MS is not even interested winning console battle. So why take loss and still sell less unit than Sony?  399 ka kuch zyaada faayeda nahi hoga MS ko. Hardcore early adopters will buy it for 499 just like they bought launch model with Kinect 

Iam ready for 499 price tag and I will still get it but next year :P

Yeah I know that. Even I expect it to be 499 and if the performance is upto mark I don't think enthusiasts will mind paying that much. Whatever the price is I'm pretty sure shop no 2 in palika will price it within 4-5k of USD price.

9 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

I also think its 499$

Ms has already said its a premium console for those who want the best graphics. They have the S for the rest at 200-250$.

500$ would mean they are happy with what they are doing and how things are going ,basically not concerned with the ps4.

Most importantly they need to show new games and give release dates for those we already know about.

It's stupid to sell at loss coz they can never beat Sony no matter what price they choose. 399 ka kuch faayeda nahi MS ko 

MS will sell less units but will sell all at profit and not at loss.  

That's not how it works. That's not how any of it works. AjFfqLg.png

It depends on your demand curve. If your demand curve is perfectly inelastic, customers will purchase the same volume from you at a higher price (and at a lower price). If, on the other hand, it’s perfectly elastic, they’ll buy nothing from you if you raise your price. To find what is your curve, you need to estimate. 

When you raise prices slightly, volume goes down substantially.
When you lower prices a slightly, volume goes up substantially.

Conversely, if your volume stays roughly the same when you increase your prices, you have an inelastic demand curve. The decision of which strategy to use actually rests on the deep understanding of each company’s value proposition, and its customer base and expectations.

Currently, the demand for Xbox is quite low compared to its competitors (yes?). Selling it at high is nothing but suicide without having anything to back it up or any sort of demand. While selling it a low cost will fill the market with their product and that gives them room to worry less about the product and focus on other things to keep the product alive.

There is a reason company hire solid market research teams, which observes past behaviour, surveys future plans and reports the unbiased results.

PS: Never do business. AjFfqLg.png

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

That's not how it works. That's not how any of it works. AjFfqLg.png

It depends on your demand curve. If your demand curve is perfectly inelastic, customers will purchase the same volume from you at a higher price (and at a lower price). If, on the other hand, it’s perfectly elastic, they’ll buy nothing from you if you raise your price. To find what is your curve, you need to estimate. 

When you raise prices slightly, volume goes down substantially.
When you lower prices a slightly, volume goes up substantially.

Conversely, if your volume stays roughly the same when you increase your prices, you have an inelastic demand curve. The decision of which strategy to use actually rests on the deep understanding of each company’s value proposition, and its customer base and expectations.

Currently, the demand for Xbox is quite low compared to its competitors (yes?). Selling it at high is nothing but suicide without having anything to back it up or any sort of demand. While selling it a low cost will fill the market with their product and that gives them room to worry less about the product and focus on other things to keep the product alive.

There is a reason company hire solid market research teams, which observes past behaviour, surveys future plans and reports the unbiased results.

PS: Never do business. AjFfqLg.png

Consider half of his posts which were actually planned for Jokes and Funny stuf thread, but ends up on random threads.

Just now, Big Boss said:

Zodka worries so much about M$'s profits. He really seems to be on their payroll.

He does not seem to be married or has a girlfriend, he will learn to shutup soon after that.

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

I'm afraid, we are all he has got. Tl834mN.png 

Life is more than just games and movies, Zodak. Go, explore the world. Microsoft can handle their business. 

Oh really?   Thanks for telling me. 

So you are saying I should not spend 10000 hours on MMO games and defend  companies like Valve, Bethesda like you do and go out and explore the world?

Alright. I will do that from today. 

Well, sorry that you find it offensive, but I didn't mean it that way.

If it helps, I haven't played video games in a long time. In fact, I didn't even log into any of my accounts for months. And everyone knows how much I defend Valve or Bethesda compared to what you do with Microsoft.

You learn it hard way or when you lose something. Trust me, all these will be here even when you get older. Other stuff won't be. Feel free to ignore. rk4cWT3.png 

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Well, sorry that you find it offensive, but I didn't mean it that way.

If it helps, I haven't played video games in a long time. In fact, I didn't even log into any of my accounts for months. And everyone knows how much I defend Valve or Bethesda compared to what you do with Microsoft.

You learn it hard way or when you lose something. Trust me, all these will be here even when you get older. Other stuff won't be. Feel free to ignore. rk4cWT3.png 

You don't know me personally. So you  should keep your advise to yourself.  This is a gaming forum and iam here to talk about games only. 

I have not joined this forum to get lecture from people like you. 

Now please stop ruining this thread with OT. 

If you want to make personal attacks then let's do it in Skyrim thread. :P

Archived