Official Xbox E3 2017 Thread

On 6/12/2017 at 11:29 PM, i_rock098 said:

Just one thing, why are exclusives a good thing? In an ideal world every single game should me multi plat so that it can be played on the hardware you want. We as a consumer should have a choice to play the game wherever I want not buy a whole new console just for one game especially if you already have one console or a pc. Let the game be available on everything. And in that way it's a good thing MS dosent have any exclusive. Yeah they should not have used that word at all. Instead it have been like hey these games are available on every platform but we think it would run best on ours due to raw power. Much better approach.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Good intentions doesn't lasts in this ideal world. Some don't like to have freedom instead want to lick a corporate's a*s in order to get exclusives. As gamers instead to having fun with games and freedom to play wherever we want, we try to oppress the other who doesn't have the same thoughts yours! .. 

Good intentions doesn't lasts in this ideal world. Some don't like to have freedom instead want to lick a corporate's a*s in order to get exclusives. As gamers instead to having fun with games and freedom to play wherever we want, we try to oppress the other who doesn't have the same thoughts yours! .. 

Soja

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

^^Says the guy romancing Zodka across 3 threads with about 400 posts. Follow your own advice amigo. [emoji38]

Getting jealous now.. are you..? :naughty:

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Brandwatch: Microsoft took 44% of all conference-related mentions

dJxuNRX_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f.http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1392507

AC Origins most talked about game followed by Spiderman and Anthem. 

jvYw6QU_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Followed by Anthen and Spiderman se pehle metriod bhi hai.

12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

WTF SKYRIM still in top 10 in everything even after ~6 years. No wonder TES VI is not their priority at the moment. bTdWqfh.png

It's probably just all the milking memes.

People are super thirsty for that Metroid. 

Good proof though that these stats dont necessarily translate to sales. CoD might have 1/3 the mentions of MP4 but it will outsell it 10 to 1 easily. 

On 2017-6-17 at 0:27 AM, Aftrunner said:

People are super thirsty for that Metroid. 

Good proof though that these stats dont necessarily translate to sales. CoD might have 1/3 the mentions of MP4 but it will outsell it 10 to 1 easily. 

Nope. Metroid should easily sell 4-5 million copies when it will release. No chance of cod selling 40 million.

9 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Nope. Metroid should easily sell 4-5 million copies when it will release. No chance of cod selling 40 million.

It is not fair to compare COD to Metroid in sales also....Woh toh sala ...PS4, Xbox, PC...toaster....Washing Machine...Juice grinder sab mein launch hoga....yeh Metroid sirf ek console mein launch hoga...

9 hours ago, Sach4life said:

It is not fair to compare COD to Metroid in sales also....Woh toh sala ...PS4, Xbox, PC...toaster....Washing Machine...Juice grinder sab mein launch hoga....yeh Metroid sirf ek console mein launch hoga...

11 hours ago, playstation said:

I know,was just replying. I never made the comparison.

Archived