Assassin's Creed: Origins

Big Boss

16 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

thank god i did not buy it at launch, this is after patch 1.05 which was sent out today. 

Seriously who checks and analyse graphics like this? I have not encountered single bug or graphics glitch till now. If you want pop up free experience with stunning graphics then get X1X or a high end PC

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Seriously who checks and analyse graphics like this? I have not encountered single bug or graphics glitch till now. If you want pop up free experience with stunning graphics then get X1X or a high end PC

Even on Pc with everything set to max and depth of field set to 115 you can still see textures and assets loading in when get close to a area while riding. That's how all open world game work. So I don't think people should complain about it.

5 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

i dont want things popping up right up in front of me as i am moving , gta v on ps3 did not have such problems  its about properly patching up games then to just write about it in patch notes 

not really bro.. i dont really nit pick or dont mind it either.. but since we are talking about it i will say i say some texture loading right in front of me..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Once I was approaching a stronghold and the grass didn't load until I was very near to it. Does look like something which can be patched out. Over aggressive LOD maybe? 
tbh i dont even look for it so i am not sure when it happened.. but i did notice it on couple of instances..

Finally finished it. And gotta say the break year really helped it out. The world is the true star here without a question. Everything from the geography to the clutter is both breathtaking and at the same time accentuating either the story or the theme of an area. Exploration is damn fun, just riding (or flying as senu) is both fun and rewarding as most major landmarks have a light puzzle element that lends itself really well to the pace of exploration.

Story itself is pretty decent as these things go with great performances by the major cast, but again being what it is, a Ubisoft sandbox, the pacing eventually losses steam. Its here that the side-quests pick up the slack, the new quest system (very reminiscent of Witcher 3) is for the most part executed in a proper manner with some really inventive questlines. But again the Ubi-sandbox rears its ugly head with a lot of unnecessary friction by adding quests that span multiple regions for no other reason than to pad out of the more barebones quests you will eventually come across.

Combat, while certainly a step up from the previous animation based system is mostly adequate due to the lack of immediate combat modifiers and lack of diversity within major mobs (some of the Boss fights are fun, mostly for the boss specific gimmicks rather than the challenge) and the gear system feels very forced in order to shoehorn in GaaS features. While not as offending as most AAA offerings in this regard, it still feels a bit out of place.

Taken as a whole though, this is probably one of the most enjoyable AC games since Black Flag. Even if it is not the revolution some excepted, its vast Egyptian landscape certainly inspires wonder

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

Hello, 

The gold edition of the game is going for 70$, deluxe 49 and std 42 on US PSN store. 

Is getting gold edition worth the extra 21 bucks? 

Well, it depends on you. Season pass content will be fully available by March. By then you will see the game on sale again.

You are better off picking up standard edition for now and spend $21 on something else. 

Is this game worth 3000 Rs? I have just completed Shadow of war and horizon zero dawn. I really want to play this game but I am afraid that I might not like it after 10 hours or so....map full of collectives, sh*t quest, etc.
a lot better game thn previous a*s creeds.. i have been ignoring story missions completely and just doing the side stuff.. but if you have others game to play thn wait for the winter sale.. price will drop further..

1 hour ago, kaka_messi said:

Is this game worth 3000 Rs? I have just completed Shadow of war and horizon zero dawn. I really want to play this game but I am afraid that I might not like it after 10 hours or so....map full of collectives, sh*t quest, etc.

There are no collectables. The game does have other Ubisoft elements. Plenty of activities and quests. I still play and hardly bored. 

It's a very nice open world game with a crazy amount of detail and stuff to do. Worth it. Easily one of the best open world game.