Assassin's Creed: Origins

Big Boss

Just now, adity said:

"treat you like a third world citizen". What do you mean by that? What is it that they do? 

Don't release games on time and remove them randomly whenever they feel like. If you switch regions on Xbox you'll see how drastically the storefront changes, especially Indian store.

Xbox digital games used to be region free few years back, then they decided that they want to region everything on their store which created a sh*t storm for them dont know whats the current scenario but I guess Sony and MS both are region locking stuff on their respective stores. I just don't get the point of region locking digital games. 

4 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Xbox digital games used to be region free few years back, then they decided that they want to region everything on their store which created a sh*t storm for them dont know whats the current scenario but I guess Sony and MS both are region locking stuff on their respective stores. I just don't get the point of region locking digital games. 

Region locking is not an issue on Xbox.. I bought Sunset Overdrive from US store and Season pass DLC from Indian store and everything worked seamlessly. 

Also You can change region easily on Xbox One console without changing your Xbox live id. You can't do that on PS4. 

5 hours ago, adity said:

"treat you like a third world citizen". What do you mean by that? What is it that they do? 

Sometimes certain games are not released on Indian store and some are removed for reasons that we don't know.  For example TF 1 is not available for purchase on Indian store anymore, but If you own the game then you can download it anytime, but can't buy new digital copy. 

Thankfully Xbox allows you to freely change regions without changing your Xbox live id and DLC content is also not region locked.  I constantly switch between US and Singapore store coz these two stores give really good deals. :P

Psn cards can be purchased from Playasia for almost any region. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

16 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Forget the anubis set. This one looks freaking awesome

Which one?  You don't get any armor from Gift from the Gods quest. 

I have following items now -

Conductor of Souls – Legendary Sword

Was Scepter – Legendary Scepter

Tomb Protector – Legendary Shield

Scales of Truth – Legendary Warrior Bow

Dark Side of the Moon - Anubis Armor 

and 3 Final Fantasy items - Legendary Sword, Shield and Mount after completing Gift from Gods quest. 

Is that all?  Anything left? 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Trials of the Gods – Face the Triumvirate

Face All Three Gods - December 19 - 26

At this Trials of the Gods event, we have a very special challenge awaiting you. During this week you can face all three gods: Anubis, Sobek, and Sekhmet! You will be able to find each god where you previously did battle:

• Anubis – The Great Sand Sea
  • Sobek – Herakleion Nome
  • Sekhmet – The Desheret Desert

Community Challenge - In this Trials of the Gods event, we’re also going to implement a Community Challenge! The Community Challenge is an objective set for the number of times the gods are beaten per platform. If the challenge is successfully met, all contributors will receive the Sunslayer Sword.

sunslayer-sword_316347.gif

To redeem your reward, go to the Ubisoft Club tab in-game or the Ubisoft Club mobile app. You will have six weeks after the challenge is completed to redeem your reward.

Trials of the Gods Rewards

Anubis, Sobek, and Sekhmet form the mighty trio we’re unleashing on Ancient Egypt this week. Together, they can drop up to three items from the Anubis gear set:

• Conductor of Souls – Legendary Sword
  • Was Scepter – Legendary Scepter
  • Tomb Protector – Legendary Shield
  • Scales of Truth – Legendary Warrior Bow

Once you receive a total of four items from the set, you will be awarded the Anubis outfit!

Future Trials - Trials of the Gods events will occur regularly in the future. They're meant to give new challenges to endgame players – but don’t worry if you are not yet at a high enough level, there’s no need to rush!

I'm level 24. Can I go for that isu armor right now or nah? I only have 2 silica and 13 carbon. I have uncovered only 7 regions till now. 

I don't understand the purpose of these long a*s quest to get the legendary stuff. Once I am done with the game...I'm done. That's it.

Edited by kaka_messi

On 12/20/2017 at 8:21 PM, kaka_messi said:

I'm level 24. Can I go for that isu armor right now or nah? I only have 2 silica and 13 carbon. I have uncovered only 7 regions till now. 

I don't understand the purpose of these long a*s quest to get the legendary stuff. Once I am done with the game...I'm done. That's it.

????????????