Assassin's Creed: Origins

Big Boss

On 25/06/2018 at 10:42 AM, KnackChap said:

What works for horizon is that it's open world is limited in scope. Most settlements have 2-3 activities and collectibles and not filled with bloatware. On top of that it has excellent controls and mechanics for combat, it plays and controls almost like a linear action game.  Taking out the machines never gets old and the story (once it picks up) is pretty darn good for such a crazy concept. If anyone wants to try something new in the open world space try playing botw. 

Whats new in botw? 

On 6/26/2018 at 8:17 PM, hope said:

Whats new in botw? 

It has the best and most realistic open world despite being emptiest. There are multiple ways to clear every challenge and none of them is not developer specified and is left  all up to your imagination. The first time you cut a nearby log and it makes a bridge between a gap in the mountain or you use firewood to melt some ice blocking a certain object is magical. 

Just watch this to see why its so good.

On 26/06/2018 at 8:17 PM, hope said:

Whats new in botw? 

Puts final boss location within 5 min of horse ride from starting area, then asks you to play 50+ hours of game, all the time teasing you with the possibility that you could end the game right now if you have the chops. 

15 hours ago, KnackChap said:

It has the best and most realistic open world despite being emptiest. There are multiple ways to clear every challenge and none of them is not developer specified and is left  all up to your imagination. The first time you cut a nearby log and it makes a bridge between a gap in the mountain or you use firewood to melt some ice blocking a certain object is magical. 

Just watch this to see why its so good.

14 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Puts final boss location within 5 min of horse ride from starting area, then asks you to play 50+ hours of game, all the time teasing you with the possibility that you could end the game right now if you have the chops. 

Wow thats bold and confident. Someday then.

Sucks ninty consoles arent available in India :ack:

9 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Your loss. Nothing happens in a year anyway. Pretty trivial issue to miss out on fresh and new games.

Nor ninty cares to sell nor i to buy a product not under warranty.

38 minutes ago, adity said:

Nintendo witch is kinda overhyped right now. There are only 2-3 games which I'd say are system sellers. Buying a console for 2-3 games doesn't feel worth it tbh. 

There are at least 5-6 exclusive games right now on Switch which are very good to great. That is more than anough good exclusive games for a system which is just a year old.

52 minutes ago, hope said:

It is my loss but if the console goes kaput then that loss will be much more than this loss :P

Minute chance of that happening. Halka chance toh lena padta hai. Anway, console goes kaput after a year. Uske baad kaunsa free mein repair hota hai.

Just beat these 2 war elephants at the same time. What a time consuming battle. Good thing I had my trusty 'Fang' sword. Hit rage mode and started chopping away at their feet. 

I'm now going through clearing every '?' and pretty much every location the base game's map has to offer. This is some 'Witcher 3' level stuff, but thankfully, not a lot of sea exploration to clear the loot. Yet to clear the Gladiator arena. I really enjoyed the story mission around it and reminded me of Shadow of Rome style battles (minus the gore of course).  

Just beat these 2 war elephants at the same time. What a time consuming battle. Good thing I had my trusty 'Fang' sword. Hit rage mode and started chopping away at their feet. 

I'm now going through clearing every '?' and pretty much every location the base game's map has to offer. This is some 'Witcher 3' level stuff, but thankfully, not a lot of sea exploration to clear the loot. Yet to clear the Gladiator arena. I really enjoyed the story mission around it and reminded me of Shadow of Rome style battles (minus the gore of course).  

aah how i wish somebody remade shadow of rome...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, sobbii said:

aah how i wish somebody remade shadow of rome...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I really want that too. It's one of Capcom's most under-rated gems from the PS2 era which deserves a full remake. 

28 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

@Walker

Hey bro, you not share your opinion on the game? You liking it? :P

From whatever I played of the game so far I'm enjoying it a lot.

On 6/28/2018 at 4:13 PM, adity said:

Nintendo witch is kinda overhyped right now. There are only 2-3 games which I'd say are system sellers. Buying a console for 2-3 games doesn't feel worth it tbh. 

Are you kidding? Every Wed/Thu there are at least 4 games released for the Switch. This has been consistent since release. To the point where we are all shocked that Nintendo got so many developers on board.