FIFA 18

SRINI87

Man, defending is so difficult. And no, not in a challenging kind of a difficult. Frustratingly difficult. :ack:

There's just no balance between attack and defence. Almost all matches become goal-fests. Loses the charm, over a period of time.

Also, World Class is so much more difficult than Professional.

2 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Man, defending is so difficult. And no, not in a challenging kind of a difficult. Frustratingly difficult. :ack:

There's just no balance between attack and defence. Almost all matches become goal-fests. Loses the charm, over a period of time.

Git gud

3 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

played 3 matches on fut today, ended 6-6 ,4-4, 3-3

joke of a game

3 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

World Class has always been more difficult than Professional. The skill gap between Pro and World Class is quite big than World Class to Legendary. 

As for defending, no more auto defending. You need to move your players manually and cover areas. Teammate contain works great this year while you switch and close the gaps. 

3 hours ago, Star Lord said:

Online and offline matches feel a lot different like every year.

Um, AI vs. Human. But Squad Battle AI is just as good and smart as a human. Actually better than most. 

7 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Um, AI vs. Human. But Squad Battle AI is just as good and smart as a human. Actually better than most. 

I meant the slight input lag and pace of the matches.

Anyhoo, I'm liking the new manual defending!

Flipkart still didn't ship the game... It was supposed to be delivered yesterday. :(

Canceled my order there now.. I will order from amazon once sale starts tonight. 

Will use Amazon pay balance offer. will get 450 off and it is priced at 3699 as of now. 

Anyone know if it is coming in lightning deal in sale? :P 

Hey FIFA Fans!

The first title update for FIFA 18 is now available on PC.

This update includes the following changes:

Added the following in FIFA Ultimate team:

• New functionality to Champions Channel including missed shots and hidden timeline.

Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate team:

• An issue with the extra time display on the Champions Channel timeline.
  • An issue with locked EASFC catalogue kits on opponent teams in Squad Battles.
  • An issue where the crowd would have incorrect flags when the home team is wearing a certain kit.
  • An issue where a player could crash when watching a FUT Champions Channel match.
  • An issue where players could control the goalkeeper in FUT Single Player modes.
  • Changed Matches Remaining to Attempts Remaining in FUT Champions Daily Knockout Tournament.
  • Changed the Possible Points text in Squad Battles to Projected Match Points.
  • Updated loan player portraits in the EASFC Catalogue.
  • Visual improvements to some FUT item types.

Addressed the following in Gameplay:

• Tuned goalkeeper reactions in certain situations.
  • Tuned down the difficulty for Amateur and Semi-Pro difficulties.
  • Reduced shot accuracy and slightly increased goalkeeper reaction times in certain in-game situations.

Added the following in The Journey Hunter Returns:

• Icons in cinematic scenes to indicate the user-triggered action.
  • Triggered actions are: Personality, FIFA 17 Result, Match Result, Key Decision, Player Performance, Team Performance, Partnership Rating

Addressed the following in The Journey Hunter Returns:

• An issue where the player could crash during a cinematic in Chapter 5.

Added the following in Career Mode:

• Added option to delegate contract renewals.
  • Allow users to renegotiate contract with a player whose release clause has been paid.

Addressed the following in Career Mode:

• An issue where users could use a loaned player as part of a transfer deal.
  • An issue where Breaking News weren't getting refreshed.

Addressed the following in Online Modes:

• An issue in Pro Clubs where a player could return to an invisible lobby after a match.
  • Enabled the opponent indicators in online matches.
  • Improvements were made to the kit clashing logic.

Audio / Visual / Presentation Changes:

• Adding this season’s authentic Bundesliga broadcast package.
  • Addressed multiple minor audio issues.
  • Improvements to the goal net animations.

Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 18 season we'll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.

The FIFA Team

Good changes. iKg2InN.png

4 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

Flipkart still didn't ship the game... It was supposed to be delivered yesterday. :(

Canceled my order there now.. I will order from amazon once sale starts tonight. 

Will use Amazon pay balance offer. will get 450 off and it is priced at 3699 as of now. 

Anyone know if it is coming in lightning deal in sale? :P 

Indian launch was delayed slightly by Amazon. 

58 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

huh? 

My cousin ordered from amazon and his is already shipped. It was in stock this morning with next day delivery, but now, it is out of stock and in stock date is coming as 5th. 

Anyway, since i still don't have the game, i will wait for the amazon sale to start and hopefully there is a lightning deal on it like last time. :P 

I remember i got fifa17 for 3k in the sale last year. 

FIFA 18 physical launch sales down 25% from last year

FIFA 18 scored first place in the UK games chart this week, though its physical launch sales were down by a quarter.  Numbers company Chart-Track recorded retail copy sales as being down 25 per cent during FIFA 18's launch week compared to FIFA 17 a year ago. Should EA be worried? Well, probably not...

First off, FIFA 18 launched on a Friday this year. FIFA 17 arrived on a Tuesday, so had three days longer on sale to rack up numbers.  Then there's the rise of digital copies. Mainstream games like FIFA and COD have tended to buck this trend in the past, but Chart-Track notes the rise in popularity of the POSA (Point Of Sale Activation) cards with digital codes you can now buy in shops.  So, while it is surprising to see a drop, the bigger picture may be healthier than it appears.

PlayStation 4 earned the lion's share of FIFA 18 copies sold (60 per cent, up from 53 per cent last year).  Just three per cent of FIFA 18's total sales did not come from either the PS4 or Xbox One versions - so that'll be the Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch and PS3.

link

3 hours ago, ALPHA17 said:

What are you talking about? It was in stock on release day with same day delivery available. Many people got it on releae day.

1 hour ago, abhinit90 said:

What are you talking about? It was in stock on release day with same day delivery available. Many people got it on releae day.

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/fifa-18-india-release-date-pushed-back-1756858

10 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

2 of my friends who ordered from amazon on Monday, already got the game today. So don't know how accurate is the info in the article. 

Even I saw the article, and the article cites amazon customer care FFS!

The product was out of stock around 28th I think and that was when the author saw the listing and jumped to conclusions. The release was on time.

Fail article is fail.

6 minutes ago, Akkster said:

Anyone here got it on the Xbox one? Add me! None of my friends play ultimate team 

Also all the cheap OP player's prices are rising a lot atm.

I don't think you will find anyone here as pretty much everyone got it on PS4.

As for prices rising, it's the usual tradition. Also, this is going to be the first week of the weekend league, so don't expect anything cheap before Monday. 

At the moment if you don't have plans to take part in the weekend league, I'd suggest you make a simple cheap squad and grind out those squad battles with coin boosters. 

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I don't think you will find anyone here as pretty much everyone got it on PS4.

As for prices rising, it's the usual tradition. Also, this is going to be the first week of the weekend league, so don't expect anything cheap before Monday. 

At the moment if you don't have plans to take part in the weekend league, I'd suggest you make a simple cheap squad and grind out those squad battles with coin boosters. 

Yeah I know but hopefully atleast a couple of people here might have it.

I've got a decent sweaty team already but really wanna add wajnaldum and josh king to the squad. Flipkart delayed the order a lot so just cancelled it and got the digital copy for 3.1k with EA access

Archived