FIFA 18

SRINI87

so I am a FIFA fan since fifa I guess 07? or 05 not sure, it was on a compaq PC, anyways, Studies, and college, and work took a toll and now I bought ps4 slim on May this yea,r and have been playing fifa 17 ever since. As always I used to win against brothers and cousins, so thought of going online and kick some a*s! ofcourse.... I got my a*s handed to myself and ever since trying to improve, and play games. Have played about 300 matches till now on online season(didn't play FUT as I didn't undersstand a single thing as to what to do, some kind of buying/selling player). 

For a long time losing seasons, I managed to level up to Div 2, (haven't been promoted to div 1 yet as i almost missed it in the last game of div 2). Now today I played about 6 matches in div 2 and lost 4 , and I hate to even see FIFA now, I guess will get my excited backed up tomorrow and start playing again lol.

anyways, my quesiton is , should I buy fifa 18? is it worth it. Have heard there's alot of bugs right now. I was getting it in a sweet deal for 2800 (new). Btw guys add me up in fifa 17 PSN : Sourav1992. Would love to play with a pro and get my a*s kicked and learn more. 

Thanks!

Simple answer:  YES. It's worth it. Easily one of the best FIFA after a long time.

I haven't encountered any bugs at all. In fact, haven't even heard. They released the patch couple weeks ago to fix minor issues (like net tension and stuff). Apart from that, no issues so far. 

Great game. Fantastic value. We also have active Pro Clubs. Feel free to join. YtlKDL2.png

Just to add another point, try FUT once. Do you need to buy and sell players? No. Trading will help you nd you will only be able to buy the better players with it but as a starting point without buying/ selling you can own a pretty sweet team. Plus build a team to your liking. Give it a try.

41 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Simple answer:  YES. It's worth it. Easily one of the best FIFA after a long time.

I haven't encountered any bugs at all. In fact, haven't even heard. They released the patch couple weeks ago to fix minor issues (like net tension and stuff). Apart from that, no issues so far. 

Great game. Fantastic value. We also have active Pro Clubs. Feel free to join. YtlKDL2.png

Any best deal? getting it for 3.3k at paytm. 

also what is active pro clubs ? 

3 minutes ago, sourav100192 said:

Any best deal? getting it for 3.3k at paytm. 

also what is active pro clubs ? 

Active pro clubs is where we 5-6 guys wait 30 mins to play one match with our created player online. We also make Maggi in the meantime.

43 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

Just to add another point, try FUT once. Do you need to buy and sell players? No. Trading will help you nd you will only be able to buy the better players with it but as a starting point without buying/ selling you can own a pretty sweet team. Plus build a team to your liking. Give it a try.

i did give it a try today and won a match with a team of players i have never heard names of. bt still there is so much in FUT options that i nver bother wid it.

1 minute ago, hope said:

Active pro clubs is where we 5-6 guys wait 30 mins to play one match with our created player online. We also make Maggi in the meantime.

i didn't get it.. like 5-6 players who are in touch wid each other and msg on psn network once they r ready to play? as i work, i can play after 9pm till 11 am in the morning, ofcourse sleeping for 6 hrs and 1.5 hrs of gym and mornign run included.

38 minutes ago, sourav100192 said:

i didn't get it.. like 5-6 players who are in touch wid each other and msg on psn network once they r ready to play? as i work, i can play after 9pm till 11 am in the morning, ofcourse sleeping for 6 hrs and 1.5 hrs of gym and mornign run included.

Heh, jokes aside, yes, Pro Clubs is where you make your own player and make him better by playing in his positions. 

We have Club IVG where we all play together. Each member plays in their own position. 

Example: I play CAM, while hope plays as ST. Other plays on wings and CDM. It's a lot of fun. ZMLDZIg.png 

As for FUT, well it is the most active and played mode. Definitely a time sinker but absolute blast and challenging. 

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Heh, jokes aside, yes, Pro Clubs is where you make your own player and make him better by playing in his positions. 

We have Club IVG where we all play together. Each member plays in their own position. 

Example: I play CAM, while hope plays as ST. Other plays on wings and CDM. It's a lot of fun. ZMLDZIg.png 

As for FUT, well it is the most active and played mode. Definitely a time sinker but absolute blast and challenging. 

isn't that really confusing, like let's say in 1 match you 6 players in one time + 5 as AI, and other team right. now 6 players moving won't create confusion? I would love to give this a try. 10 yrs back when it was like fifa 07, i tried this with my cousin, us vs AI, and we were getting very cnfused with this.. I would love to play as ST btw :P

alright, so I am getting FIFA 18 right now for 3k on ebay but it says IMPORTED REGION 3 STOCK .. what does that mean , any help?

That's the fun part. IeMbx4i.png We have a good team chemistry now and most of the time we stick to our position and not run or call for the ball unless necessary. 

We play at 6 PM GMT usually. 

As for the region 3, I believe it belongs to the ASIAN region. 

Archived