Playstation at E3 2017

Game you are most excited to see at sony's show  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Guys you are hyping yourselves again. As someone posted on Xbox E3 topic. Exclusives are a BAD thing. Just repeat, exclusives are a BAD THING.

Omg I just love E3. Forum is full of salt and tears and random comments :rofl:

Can't believe it. It's gotten so damn bad. Sony pulls this sh*t every damn year and don't even get me started on Nintendo. Damn....

1 minute ago, achilles said:

Lately I've been itching to play this, and Ico. I haven't played Ico, and when I got SOTC for the PS2 I had zero idea what game it was, and what awesomeness it was going to be. Even though I enjoyed it a lot, I was too young to appreciate it fully. By the time I'd gotten around to playing the remaster, my PS3 had gone kaput. I'd be very, very happy if the remaster for PS4 is announced tomorrow, and maybe a triple pack with ICO and Trico. :P

Dream a little bigger 

Full Remake on decima engine. Lets go......

9 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Guys you are hyping yourselves again. As someone posted on Xbox E3 topic. Exclusives are a BAD thing. Just repeat, exclusives are a BAD THING.

Omg I just love E3. Forum is full of salt and tears and random comments :rofl:

:rofl: i mean that was some hilarious spin of that embarrassing conference. MS shd announce all those games for mobile phone. Share the love ❤️ 

Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe has filed a number of new trademarks ahead of its E3 2017 press conference tonight.

Here is the full list of trademarks:

Bravo Team

Frantics

The Inpatient

Knowledge is Power

Shadow of the Colossus

Sony also trademarked 'That’s You' back in May

http://gematsu.com/2017/06/sony-trademarks-shadow-colossus-frantics-inpatient

Archived