Playstation at E3 2017

Game you are most excited to see at sony's show  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, adity said:

I remember a Calvin and Hobbes comic where he said the key to satisfaction is to lower your expectations to the point where you already meet them.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I always tell my direct reports and b9ss "kaam utna hi karo, ki salary zyada lage" 

Looking forward to Spiderman, GOW and Death Stranding.

Iam now Insomniac fan after playing Sunset and new RnC game.

Rumor - Capcom to announce DMC5 and new Monster hunter at Sony stage...

Both Exclusive?

No death stranding at e3..

May well be true as sony has said there will be announcements from jap devs..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

While they said that death stranding wont be at e3 we know that 

- kojima is already at e3

- kojima thrives on big gala events like e3 and psx

- the playstation website lists DS as one of the e3 games. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I c what u did there.

Mind would be blown if bluepoint remake would be sotc and not shenmue 1 and 2. Just add all the deleted colossus  from the original. Along with Mp and lootboxes. I kid :P

2 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

Bluepoint job listing mentioned ' remake for current gen systems'.. can't be SOTC (Sony exclusive) .. unless by systems they meant 'PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro'.

Bluepoint is very close to sony. Almost all of their games have been exclusive for ps systems. They were also promised a new ip by sony at the start of this gen. technically too they're very proficient, sony first party used the engine made by them for playstation all stars game. 

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Bluepoint is very close to sony. Almost all of their games have been exclusive for ps systems. They were also promised a new ip by sony at the start of this gen. technically too they're very proficient, sony first party used the engine made by them for playstation all stars game. 

Ok.. I won't hold my breath for SOTC remake though.. (truth is I don't wanna get my hopes high and then get disappointed later).

Zero zero chance of god of war remake. They're changing the mythology with the latest game, no chance in hell its gow 1 remake. Sotc remake makes sense if ueda is involved in bringing all the cut collossi and he himself is working on a sequel with his team. 

Guys you are hyping yourselves again. As someone posted on Xbox E3 topic. Exclusives are a BAD thing. Just repeat, exclusives are a BAD THING.

Omg I just love E3. Forum is full of salt and tears and random comments :rofl:

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Mind would be blown if bluepoint remake would be sotc and not shenmue 1 and 2. Just add all the deleted colossus  from the original. Along with Mp and lootboxes. I kid :P

Lately I've been itching to play this, and Ico. I haven't played Ico, and when I got SOTC for the PS2 I had zero idea what game it was, and what awesomeness it was going to be. Even though I enjoyed it a lot, I was too young to appreciate it fully. By the time I'd gotten around to playing the remaster, my PS3 had gone kaput. I'd be very, very happy if the remaster for PS4 is announced tomorrow, and maybe a triple pack with ICO and Trico. :P

5 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Guys you are hyping yourselves again. As someone posted on Xbox E3 topic. Exclusives are a BAD thing. Just repeat, exclusives are a BAD THING.

Omg I just love E3. Forum is full of salt and tears and random comments :rofl:

All these years, Sony played us like a damn fiddle.

Archived