ScrewyAurum

Lead designer Corey Gaspur has passed away

He was a member of our team for over nine years, and worked as a designer on many of our titles, including Sonic Chronicles, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect 2 and 3, and most recently Anthem.

8IJbEpk.png

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Anthem might be multiplayer, but BioWare says you’ll still have control over the story

“In a BioWare game, you should feel like the story is about you,” Hudson continues. “You create your own character, you decide what happens next, and you become the hero. I think the reason people are concerned about whether these things are possible in a multiplayer game is because it just hasn’t been solved well before. 
“With Anthem we’re taking this problem head-on and structuring the entire game design to provide a specific solution for this. We’ll be sharing details on how it works very soon. 
“We think it creates a unique experience where you have control over your own story, but your story is set in an ever-changing multiplayer world. And yes, even though Anthem is meant to bring out the best parts of playing as part of an online community, you can choose to play through the story with only your friends, or even on your own.”

3 hours ago, HEMAN said:

I really hope their solution works. After ME:A debacle I really want this game to be good. ME trilogy is freaking brilliant. Any news on release window? 

Pushed back to 2019 is all that is confirmable at this point. 

• 3 weeks later...

• A New Trailer - That’s right, we’re delivering an unseen trailer that delves into the dangerous world of Anthem. You’ll get a glimpse into the story, characters, and monsters that bring the game to life.
  •  More Gameplay - Last year we showed off some of the core gameplay that you can expect from Anthem – flying, fighting, and of course, collecting loot. And this year we’re happy to show off some more. Tune in to see it all.
  • Combat Showcase - One thing we’ll be showing in-depth this time around is combat. The power of the Javelin exosuit will be on full display as players take on the most ferocious enemies seen yet.
  • Developer Insights - The dev team at BioWare has been hard at work, and now they’re ready to show it off in-person. Hear some of the guiding principles that have shaped the development of Anthem as BioWare General Manager Casey Hudson, Executive Producer Mark Darrah, and Lead Writer Cathleen Rootsaert take the stage.
  •  A Look Behind The Curtain - Along with hearing from the developers themselves, we’ll be showing off some of the concept and production art of Anthem. You’ll get a chance to see the craftsmanship that has built this incredible world from the ground up.

Be sure to tune in right at 11 a.m. PDT on June 9 so you won’t miss a minute of this momentous live event.

• Like 1

How do you kill that is dead? 
i would rather play that over this.. atleast the gunplay is solid in that one.. but u r right destiny is pretty much dead atm..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk